𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

This would be Astrid as a man, and her name would be Aster

This would be Astrid as a man, and her name would be Aster. The image is not mine.

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

How to Train Your Dragon

»—————«

[Hiccup]This is berk

A child's voice was heard in the background. A mist covered the dark waters that led to a high mountain lit by many houses with lit torches. 

[Hiccup]It's twelve days north of despair and a few degrees south of freezing to death..

There were tall pillars with Viking helmets, with small flames flickering within the two.

[Hiccup]It is located solidly in the meridian of misery..

It was revealed an illuminated town while with sheep walking through the nearby fields eating the grass.

[Hiccup]My village, In a word, Sturdy..It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new..

The night sky was clear and the stars were shining with the moonlight.

[Hiccup]We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets..The only problems..

A sheep was chewing grass with a bored expression next to another, who was chewing next to her, when suddenly they took her away.

[Hiccup]:..Are the pests..

The other sheep that was next to the other, observes the situation with a bored expression. Walk to the place where the other sheep was, eating the grass of the place.

[Hiccup]You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes..We have..

Hiccup opened the door when he heard people screaming, which made him stop earlier when a dragon saw him. He closes the door just when the dragon threw fire at him.

[Hiccup]:..Dragons..

[Hiccup]: Most people would leave. Not us ..