Chapter 9

"You need to wake up, darling," I open my eyes seeing Ashton waking me up for the first time, "Get dressed," he whispers sweetly, "I'm taking you shopping so you look really nice for my sister."

I'm still only half awake but that
comes to an end when he kisses my cheek. I sit right up and he laughs leaving the room. Even the boys look at him a little shocked but turn back to me, "You heard him. Get dressed, dammit!"

I scamper out of bed choosing the white blouse, black skirt, a red belt over my waist and some red shoes to go along with it. These are Ashton's colors and I'm starting to like them on me myself. I curl my hair and accessorize with red because I know it's Ashton's favorite.

I'm surprised with myself wanting to make sure he's pleased but I can't help it. He's pleased me beyond compare so it only makes it fair to make sure he's pleased as well.

Once I go downstairs he has breakfast waiting for me. I eat and meet him out in the car, "You look gorgeous, princess."

"Thank you, daddy," I smile seductively. God, he does things to me.

He leans toward my ear, "Don't make me rip that sexy outfit off of you," I smile biting my lip, "Maybe I want you to."

He chuckles taking my hand in his. He's full of surprises today. Even when we get to the store he comes around and opens the door instead of having on of the boys do it. It's nice just definitely different.

In the store I only look at the colors he prefers finding a slim, sophisticated black dress. He wraps his arms around my waist growling in my ear, "I'd love that on you with something naughty underneath."

I tease him a bit hiding my emotions putting the dress back and walking to look at something else. He snaps at Luke, literally snaps and has him pick up the dress.

I look at a pair of shoes, he has one of the boys pick it up. Anything I look at that he likes he picks up for me even if I don't pick it up for myself.

I end up getting way too many clothes but Ashton insists on really making me feel like his princess, "Everything I got just shows how much of a princess you really are to me."

"You don't have to show me that through objects," Suddenly the conversation gets serious. His face really shows that he cares.

"I don't know how else to show it. You're my girl and I need to make sure you know that."

"I know that you have me here for sex, but this morning just the way you woke me up showed me that you cared."

"The way I woke you up?" He jokes and leans in to me, "Oh, you mean this?" He kisses my cheek and I smile. Then he moves to my jaw and then my lips. He lingers on my lips bringing me onto his lap.

His hands are on my cheeks actually kissing me. Deeply and passionately kissing me, "If you like that so much I'll start waking you up like that every morning," he smiles kissing me again.

This just might feel better than the sex.