Chapter 5

My eyes flutter open to someone shaking me. Still tired I try to ignore it but it only gets worse, "You little bitch, get up!" Then I remember where I am and it's definitely not somewhere I should ignore anyone.

It's the redhead who ends up waking me. I quickly sit up and get pulled out of the bed down the seemingly endless spiral stairs.

At the bottom I'm met with the two others and Ashton. His hair is slicked back slightly and he's wearing a very expensive looking suit. His leg is resting on the other with his hands on the arm rests. It's amazing how intimidating he is just sitting in a chair.

"Now Michael, is that anyway to treat a princess?" He asks referencing to his tightening grip still on my arm. He releases me as soon as Ashton speaks up, "That's better. C'mere sweetheart."

I sit on the seat across from him trying to control my breathing, "In my house there are some rules. If you follow them this should be... satisfying for the both of us, alright?" I nod my head in response.

"To start, you will always address me as daddy or sir. That's very important. No leaving without my permission and an escort. You'll always do as daddy asks unless it gets to be too much," he smirks and I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

"The safe word is always red. Every time I request you I expect you to be ready complete with an outfit of my choosing even if it's not one at all. If any of these rules are broken you will be punished," he smiles pleased with himself.

Luke steps in standing like a bodyguard near Ashton, "Then there are the rules with us," he looks to Ashton to get the nod of approval to keep going which he does.

"You will not speak to us unless spoken to unless you need anything in which case Mr. Irwin encourages you to ask. One of us will be your escorts when you are outside of the house. Mr. Irwin is the only one you are allowed to have any sexual relations with and lastly never ever try to escape. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you won't get far."

I gulp feeling my mouth go dry. It's like I'm some sort of sex slave or something!

"Can you follow these rules?" Ashton asks almost sweetly. I nod my head and he shakes his finger at me, "Use your words, baby girl."

"Yes... D-daddy."

Ashton stands up bending down slightly in front of me so our faces are in line, "I look forward to being your daddy, princess."