Chapter 13

"Okay princess I am going to teach you how to hold and shoot a gun, then how to punch, and finally how to throw a bomb" my heart drops at the word bomb. How many people has ashton killed?

He takes my hand in his while leading us down the hall to a door that I have never seen. Then again I am rarely out of my room. As we walk in I see the room split into three. One a shooting range, one that looks like a gym, and the last one a dark room with a sealed door which i am guessing is for the bomb.

"Okay baby we will start with shooting" he smirks then grabs a handgun. I take it off him and it's heavier than I thought it would be. He shows me examples of how to shoot but I can't really focus because all I pay attention to is his muscles flexing with every shot. I shoot a couple rounds and it hits the target but not on the dot.

"Damn baby that was good, we will work on more but I want to get on with the fighting" he then pulls me into the next room. It has black leather punching bags, weights in the far corner, and a space for fighting.

"Ok when you make a fist do not have your thumb tucked in or you can break it. Also if you want to throw them off guard punch them in the stomach or throat first then go for the face okay?" I try and take in all the information but it's kind of difficult being that I have never gotten into one fight.

"yes, I think I got it" I step up to ashton face to face. "Princess want to check out your skills on me" he whispers in my right ear sending shivers down my spine

"I don't want to hurt you" i say slowly which causes him to laugh

"You couldn't even if you tried" now I kind of want to hurt him just to show him that I can

I go for his stomach then for his face. He dodges both. I have to try a new tactic. I get my legs around his which causes him to trip and land on the ground. I cannot believe it.

He grunts when he hits the ground and just stares at me in confusion. I turn around and walk to the corner of the room to check out the weights but before I get there I feel a tug at my waist, then I'm on the ground.

"What the fuck" I shout. ashton just crawls on top of me and whispers

"Baby you never turn your back on your enemy"

"Ash what if you are the opposite" i whisper back before I think of what I actually just said

He is stunned but regains his thoughts

"What would that make me then" now his forehead is resting on mine while we are looking deeply into eachothers eyes

Suddenly the door opens causing us to jump. it was Calum. "Ashton, Dylan is here to speak with you"

I sense ashton tense then get off of the ground.

He is almost out of the door before saying " we will finish that conversation some other time okay?" He almost looks sincere.

I just shake my head because I know that he will forget about it and act like the conversation never happened. I am a little hurt but what are you going to do when you got captured by Ashton Irwin.

The bad thing is that i like it here

Daddy's Finest a.iOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara