Chapter 19

"Rise and shine, princess," my head is tilted up to look at him. I yank it away causing my head to pound, "Careful. You might be a little sore for awhile," he smirks.

"Where is.. Ash.." I feel so exhausted. I can barely speak. I have no idea what they did to me but with me being this weak, it couldn't have been good.

"Ashton?" He laughs, "Oh sweetheart. He's not here! And I wouldn't get my hopes up about him coming to find you."

I struggle to get the words out, "He wi- will."

"Did you actually think he cares about you? We may be enemies but I can tell you that the only caring bone in that man's body has been ripped out and burned to a crisp. He couldn't even care about you enough to pleasure you properly. You were quite tight, baby doll," I feel my heart drop.

He raped me. It's why every inch of me is burning with pain. I try to hold back my tears. Just thinking of this man doing that to me, especially unconscious, makes me want to hurl. That part I can't hold back, I vomit all over the man. I smile the slightest bit.

"You nasty piece of shit! You want Ashton back so fucking badly? Fine, go! See if he really cares. He probably already has your replacement. We'll be ready to pick you up once Ashton kicks you out," He explains untying me and throwing me out into the car.

Everything is blurry as we drive back to the house. I can't focus on anything except seeing Ashton again. They're lying. I keep repeating it in my head; Ashton cares about me just like I care for him. I just have to go back, let him see what they've done and it'll all be okay. I'll have him back.

We pull up and they literally throw me out of the car. My legs and lower stomach are numb as I try to get back up. Eventually after fumbling and tripping over everything I reach the door. I fall once again trying to open it. Everything is silent.

"Ashton?" I know he doesn't like me calling him by his name but I don't care at the moment. When he doesn't respond I practically crawl into the kitchen, then the living room, even the hidden training room. I go upstairs and start looking around. He's still out on his little business trip I'm guessing. He doesn't have any idea I even left the house.

I decide to sit in the shower. I feel grimy and sticky knowing what that man did to me so I scrub it off vigorously. After I feel clean again I sit in the shower and I notice that I'm shaking, "It'll all be okay once Ashton gets home," I tell myself.

I get out and get dressed in my usual colors then I try to cover all the bruises and scars on my body with makeup which doesn't work very well and curl my hair. I don't want Ashton to see me like I was and now he won't have to. Finally I lay on the bed and try to get my breathing back to normal.

I'm still shaking. I sit up and open the drawer looking for the Advil Ashton stores in there as a joke... Kind of. I open the drawer spotting the back of a picture. I reach for it but get halted, "Hello Rose."

"Luke, you scared me to death. Is Ashton back?" I ask excitedly standing up immediately. Luke laughs when he sees me stumble still being sore. I ignore him and try to keep stable walking toward him.

"Yes, he just asked for you actually," he responds calmly. Normally the boys are very harsh with me, "I'll take you to him."

I follow him downstairs and outside into the garden. He gestures me to go into the cabana in the middle of the garden. I slowly walk up confused when I don't see him, "Luke, where is he?"

"You'll see him soon enough," I hear him say behind me before my head is bagged once again. Twice in one day, good job Rose. I hear Luke repeat himself darkly, "You'll see him soon enough."