Chapter 23

I try to distract myself from all the commotion in the other room. Ashton called up some of his other gang members to help him take the other guys out. I'm trained and ready but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous and not even for myself. I saw what they did to Ashton and I don't want it to happen again.

I'm watching a movie to calm myself down. It works until curiosity gets the best of me and I try to listen to what they're saying. I'm so bipolar.

I can hear Ashton telling them about me and my newfound talents. I'll admit I'm a pretty fast learner; it's only been a month since I started training and I'm pretty damn good. Of course I never would have done it without Ashton. He deserves all the credit for the girl I am today. Confident, strong, open minded, and quite frankly, a bad ass. Nothing scares me anymore.

I turn my full attention back to the TV when I hear someone coming in. The man puts his hands on my shoulders and then I know it's Ashton. His big hands stand out and I've gotten very used to their touch, "Hello Mr. Irwin."

"Hello there baby doll. What're you watching?" He asks taking the spot next to me. I rest my legs in his lap while he draws circles on my thigh, "Oh, Phantom of the Opera. Good choice."

I smile slightly at his casualty. The thought of us being a somewhat normal couple would be nice... But I like the extreme life better. These moments are nice but the adventure is one hell of a ride, "What are you boys planning in there?"

"You'll see, baby. We customized it so you'll be able to beat the living crap out of the men who..." He sighs almost in defeat. It still haunts him and probably will for a long time.

I sit up kneeling beside him. I kiss his cheek taking in his scent. I haven't had a taste of him in such a long time and I miss it like hell, "No matter what, I'm only yours... Daddy," I whisper seductively in his ear. I see him perk up immediately and react to me kissing and nipping at his earlobe.

"You haven't called me that in awhile," he says with excitement but also a little bit of hesitance, "I want to do bad baby... Are you sure you're ready?" He asks breathlessly showing me that he's been waiting for quite awhile too.

I murmur an innocent, 'Mhmm' as I continue to leave my mark on his neck. He wastes no time swinging my legs over his mid section and standing up holding me in his arms. The men in the other room eye him suspiciously, "Excuse me boys. I have some business to take care of," I hear them laugh while Ashton hurries upstairs.

He enters the bedroom, closes the door, and pushes my lips to his. My core getting more needy by the second. His kiss is rough, passionate and desperate which only makes me more excited to fill his need.

He slowly lowers me on the bed, making his kiss softer as he goes. Still kissing his hands praise every inch of my body before coming back to the top to unzip my dress. I arch my back to give him easier access, as if he needed it. He makes sex look like a sophisticated opera. He's so graceful and professional about it all.

He pulls at the bottom of it to make it slide off of my body with ease and throws it in a direction neither of us care about. He takes a moment to gaze at my body. I feel better about it now with the training, especially with the black and red set I chose to wear today, "You're so gorgeous," he pants.

His manly but gentle, soft hands find my skin again as I unbutton his shirt. Once I get it off I go for the pants. I get distracted feeling Ashton's hand rubbing my heat through the fabric. I want him so badly- No, I fucking need him. Finally his hand slips inside and gives me some sort of relief, "You're so wet, sweetheart," he says mischievously gathering my wetness with his finger.

"Ash... Please!" I beg pathetically. My clit is throbbing and I can't take it much longer.

His fingers lay just outside my sex, "What was that?" He says against my lips.

"Daddy!" Clearly he was in no mood to wait that long because his long, skilled fingers enter me with such force I can't hold in my moan. I open my eyes seeing his approving grin as he goes in and out. He continues as I take off my panties and proceed to his belt. I can see his bulge and it definitely needs to come out.

To my dismay he retracts his fingers to get his pants and boxer off, letting his impressive length spring free. His climbs back on top of me and leaves his mark on my collarbone. He places his hand on my back and pushes me up to him. His free hand unclasps my bra with little difficulty; he truly is a master at this.

He works on my breasts and I can't help but throw my head back in pleasure. He isn't even inside me yet and I feel like I could explode at any moment. I buck my hips up feeling his pre cum drop on my pelvic bone. I've never wanted anything so badly in my life, "Let me know if I hurt you," Ashton whispers as he slowly enters me.

"You could never hurt me," I say breathlessly finally feeling complete. The pleasure coursing through my body makes me feel electric while he slowly moves, "God, I love you."

"I love you," he says as he bends down to kiss me once again. It's about fucking time.