9: Coming Out Pt. 1

It was in the middle of the night, Jungkook was wide awake but his hyungs were asleep.

Perfect

He went to his closet, thankfully the door didn't squeak. And he searched around for a pastel blue box. He smiled when he saw it and grabbed it instantly. He laid on his bed and opened the box. He slipped into his headspace, and plopped his pacifier in his mouth. He put the box under his bed and held his plushie, going underneath the bed blankets. He put his headphones on and went of YouTube to watch some cartoons.

*

Taehyung woke up, hearing a soft giggle from the other side of the room.

Hoseok hyung, shut up.

Taehyung went into Hoseok's bed and What caught him by surprise was that Hoseok was asleep; snoring loudly at that. But then he noticed the maknae was on his phone as he sees the little light from under the bed.

Taehyung, deciding to leave his boyfriend alone as he probably didn't mean to be loud and wake him. So he went back to his bed and fell asleep.

*

It was the morning, everyone was awake besides Yoongi and Jungkook. Taehyung decided to check on his boyfriend, as he noticed he was up through the night.

Maybe he didn't sleep well.

Taehyung knocked on the door and opened it. Jungkook's head was peaking out from the blankets. But what shocked him was what he saw on Jungkook's mouth; a pacifier.

He slowly shook the younger awake, and when his eyes met Taehyung's, he instantly took out the paci and hide it under his pillow. Taehyung decided not to question it. He thought Jungkook would tell him why he had that later.

"Morning baby."

Jungkook swallowed at the nickname Taehyung called him. He wanted to slip again, but he knew he couldn't.

"Morning hyungie"

"Jin hyung made breakfast. Let's go eat."

Jungkook nodded, as he was hungry.

*

It has been a few days since Taehyung saw his boyfriend sucking on a pacifier. He also saw it a few times on the nightstand beside the maknaes bed. So the second youngest of the group decided to talk to the second oldest.

"Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked, sitting on the elders bed. Yoongi turned around on his computer chair to look at the younger.

"Yes Taehyung?" He said, looking at him with concern, noticing he seemed off.

"Can I talk to you about something? I'm just a bit confused."

Yoongi nodded his head. "Of course!"

"I've seen Jungkook sleeping."

"No shit, you're in the same room as him!"

"But..he has a pacifier in his mouth and holds onto a plushie."

"A pacifier?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung shocked, who nodded his head. Yoongi thought for a moment and turned on his chair to face his computer.

He began to type on google about adults having pacifiers and Taehyung watched as Yoongi typed and read threw the articles.

"Hyung I can't read as fast as you!"

"Just sit down. I'll tell you when I'm done."

*

So after about 15 minutes Yoongi turned around to face Taehyung.

"Jungkook is a little. That means he goes into a younger headspace to cope with stress and stuff. I bought some things on Prime so they should be here in a few hours. You said he has a pacifier, so I bought a few more of those, more plushies, sippy cups and a few cute utensils. Later one once we have a better understanding of Jungkook's age, we will buy more things."

Taehyung nodded, and suddenly everything made sense.

*

Later that day, it was around 2 in the afternoon. Yoongi requested Jungkook to get the ingredients for dinner that night. When he left, him and Taehyung called for an emergency family meeting. Together they explained littlespace and caregivers and everyone was now on board with everyone. They all decided that the next morning, they will take care of Jungkook and hopefully he will slip in his headspace.

Jimin on the other hand, was trying to decide if he should come out as little or not. He wasn't a caregiver, it made him uncomfortable. But he went a long with it, for Jungkook's sake.