14: English Struggles

It's almost time for a comeback. The members are getting ready to prepare for an English single called Dynamite. All members are a bit more stressed for this comeback as it's gonna be in English and the members struggle speaking English (aside from RM).

Jungkook has been studying English, so he understands it a little, but he still gets embarrassed and shy when he speaks. He is studying English, but he still gets frustrated sometimes. But compared to a few years ago, he is much more confident now.

When he sees Jimin struggling with English, he encourages and praises him to keep trying, just like the others do.

After all, they are trying and that's all that matters right?

*

"Good job Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, praising the elder.

"Thanks." Jimin mumbled.

"Alright, that's enough for today!" One of the staff members announced and Jimin sighed from relief, and Jungkook grinned and went over to his boyfriend to give him a hug, wich was accepted.

"You done great Minnie, I'm so proud of you!" Hoseok said, and Yoongi smiled, as well and Jungkook and nodded his head agreeing.

Jimin's eyes started to water, which made Jungkook's eyes water as well. He didn't like it when his members were upset.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course we are baby boy" Yoongi said, knowing that nickname is one of the younger triggers of going into headspace.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He wanted to be little too.

"You can be little Kookie" Taehyung accepted.

Jungkook grinned but then frowned when he heard Minnie cry harder.

"Minnie do good! Kookie promise!" Kookie said to Minnie, who was being held by Yoongi. Jungkookie gave Minnie the plushie he brought along to hold onto, and he started folding with it.

"How about we watch a movie when we get home yeah?" Jin suggested and Kookie nodded his head.

"Wiwo and s'itch?" Minnie asked.

Jungkookie giggled. That was one of his favourite movies too.

"Sure baby" Yoongi said and kissed his baby's cheek, making him smile.

"Home home!" Kookie exclaimed and they all headed home.