"How did we get this sweet gig again?" Leo looks down at Donnie, holding his blue and turquoise guitar over his shoulder.

"Well, I may or may not intercepted a little email addressed to a certain Justin B at yeah comma dot com," Donnie brags with a smile. For once he's not wearing his goggles because he has a helmet over his head. He's wearing a purple suit with light purple steaks on it and a light purple tie, as he represents the electro part of the group.

"Hey, I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but our music is so new, it's like it's from outer space," Leo fantasizes.

"Yeah, our electro slash soul slash rap slash glam rock is too good to quantify," Donnie grins. Mikey's wearing an orange hat, sunglasses, and a track suit as he represents the fourth part, rap.

"Once we leave this lair, our music is gonna change everything," Mikey holds out his arms.

"Let's harmonize, for good luck," Raph suggests and they do just that, one by one, as they do their own sounds in their styles.

"Nailed it," Leo, Donnie, and Mikey say in unison with a confident smile.

"Albearto Land, prepare to be blown away!" Raph replies, clenching a fist.

"Uh, not without our lead singer, now where is she?" Donnie questions, looking around. Yes, Aina finally agreed to be a part of their band, but Raph looks upset at two words.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nani is the lead singer? That's supposed to be me!" Raph gestures to himself with a pout.

"Raph, we talked about this," Mikey warns him. "Aina's lead singer because she has more experience."

"B-But she only sang twice!" Raph protests and Do nie shakes his head as his brother seems to have forgotten about their little chat.

"Hey Raph," Donnie called out as he entered past the arcade. Raph was playing an arcade game. "Still on for Nana being the lead singer of our band?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, for sure!" Raph waved him off as he was too focused on the game to pay attention.

"Either way, people love her," Donnie brags, holding up his phone to play the clip of Aina singing in Times Square. "And she said she'd meet us there."

"Fine," Raph sighs, crossing his arms.

-/-

As the sun is setting, Albearto is standing underneath the docks with his newly acquired army. "Al-Beardo," he gestures to the bear that has a red mustache, eye patch, and pirate hat. "Courageous pirate captain from Al-Beardo's Squid and Chips. Welcome!"

"I put the arr in tartar sauce!" Al-Beardo chuckles, holding up his hook.

"Bayou Bearto. Your gumbo was jumbo!" He looks at a plaid-dressed bear with two front teeth and a green hat. He says something in the accent his franchise is based. "O...kay."

He turns to a blue-bereted bear with a black and white striped shirt and a red scarf. "Chef Albear from La Petite Albear. They said it was crazy to mix animatronics with fine dining."

"Sadly, they were right," The bear has a French mustache and beard, sharpening his claws with a baguette. "C'est la vie."

"And finally, Otto von Bearto!" Albearto looks at a German bear with suspenders and a blonde mustache. "From Otto von Bearto's Best Wurst House!"

"Try mein strudel," Otto holds up a finger. "Ooo, like a blitz krieg of flavor."

"My Beartos, today we rise like our gourmet dough! No longer will we be dipped in fried oil!" Albearto declares as he clenches a fist. "No longer will our strudels be force fed into our speaker systems! We shall liberate all robots, beginning with the legions of our brothers at Albearto Land!"