Chapter Fifteen- Learning to Ride a Hoverboard

This chapter is inspired by cafe80s

Y/n helped Marty up to the roof, he was clutching his stomach and groaning. Y/n was so worried that she had to hold back tears. "It's going to be okay, future boy. We're going to the time machine." She had one of his arms wrapped around her shoulders and one of his hands was clutching his stomach. One of her hands was on the railing, leading up to the roof, the other holding Marty tight in her arms.

When they got to the roof Doc saw Marty and Y/n struggling, "What happened?" he asked Y/n. Marty couldn't speak through the pain, "Uncle Doc, we blew it. Biff nailed him, and took the book. He drove away with it in his car," Y/n said, at this point, the tears she was holding back started streaming down, 'pull yourself together, Cornelia' she told herself.

Marty was frustrated by his actions, 'I shouldn't have let Biff get to me' he thought. "Which way did he go!" Doc exclaimed helping Y/n put Marty in the Delorean.

"East towards the River Road Tunnel," Y/n said, she took off Marty's leather jacket and threw it in the back of the Delorean, she then lifted up Marty's shirt to check to see if he had a bruise, 'thank god he doesn't' Y/n said to herself.

Y/n saw Marty's jean jacket and put it on him, to keep him warm. "Get in," Doc exclaimed. Y/n hesitaintly got in the Delorean saying, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to sit on you lap, Marty..." she trailed off. Marty didn't care though, with what stregnth he had left he pulled Y/n onto his lap, wanting to be close to the woman he loved.

Doc headed towards where Biff's car was, floating above him. Y/n opened the car door and Marty held her by the waist so she wouldn't fall. She looked through the binoculars and said, "Yes! There he is, Uncle Doc!"

Marty spoke for the first time since getting punched in the gut, "Let's land on him. We'll cripple the bastards car." he smile-smirked. Y/n continued to look through the binoculars, and Doc said, "Marty, he's in a '46 ford. We're in a Delorean. He rip through us like we were tin foil."

"So what do we do?" Marty asked. Doc didn't say anything, "Not Sure,". Y/n looked around the car and saw the pink board that Marty used in 2015, she didn't know what it was called but she could guess that it was like a skateboard. "I have an idea. I'll ride that pink thing down to his car and grab the alamanc!" She said, impressed by her plan.

Doc nodded and handed her the board, Marty put one of his hands on her face and said, "No, I can't let you go down there and face that creep. You don't even know how to ride a skateboard!" Marty said, worried.

Y/n replied, "Marty, I'm not asking your permission. Your hurt, Doc's driving, wheather I know how to do ride this thing or not, I'm the only one that can do this right now. I'll be fine, future boy. I love you." Y/n said. Marty wiped some of the lose strands from her pony tail out of her face, "Be careful, if you get hurt, I swear-" he started to say, then Y/n kissed him. Doc was carefully hovering over the road.

After she pulled away she stepped onto the hoverboard, carefully. 'Okay, just have to keep my balance.' she thought to herself.

She held onto the the Delorean and then made it to Biff's car. The wind was blowing in her face, her h/c ponytail, blowing in the wind. She kept her balance, her adrenaline pumping like crazy.

Back in the Dorlean Marty and Doc watched carefully as Y/n balanced on the hoverboard holding onto Biff's car. Y/n turned around a gave a reasurring smile to a worried looking Marty and a thumbs up to her Uncle. Then Doc lifted up the car and flew away.

Y/n carefully lifted up her body, she swiftly moved to the side of the car, ready to grab the almanc. Biff was listening to the radio and grabbed the alamanc before Y/n could. "Oh, come on," Y/n said as she watched Biff grab the alamanc from the back seat, she rolled her eyes.

Biff checked the alamanc and said, "Son of a bitch," Biff then put the alamanc on the seat next to him. Y/n carefully opened the passanger seat door, 'oh my god, if this doesn't work. I'm screwed,' she thought. Y/n lifted up and went to grab the alamnac. Then Biff turned his head and saw her. He turned his head back around and then looked towards her again, realizing someone was there.

"Who are you? Give me that book!" Biff yelled. The tires screeched and Y/n almost lost her balance, but she held on. "Let it go, asshole!" she screamed.

Biff kicked the door, causing the alamanc to fly away and then land on the dashboard. Y/n held onto the car door, her brusied hand hurt, but she fought through the pain.

Biff turned the car so Y/n would hit the street, but she was flying in the air because of the hoverboard. "Let go of the car, you bitch!" Biff yelled. "No!" she screamed almost hitting trees.

Soon they passed a sign that said tunnel ahead. Biff pulled the car over. Y/n turned her head and saw that if she didn't move then she would hit the front of the tunnel. She let go of the car quickly, and slid over to back holding onto the back of the car.

"That'll teach that bitch!" Biff said driving down the tunnel. Y/n lifted her head up from the back of the car, still balancing on the hoverboard. Biff saw her in his rearveiw mirror. She slid to the drivers side of the car, not knowing she was being watched by Biff.

Biff then elbowed her in the face hitting her nose. "Ugh!" she said falling backward, but still holding onto the car.

Both Biff and Y/n heard a car honking and a truck was now coming straight towards them, "As if this couldn't get any harder," she mumbled. Biff turned the car out of the way, causing Y/n to float in the air. She still held onto the car with all her might, ignoring the pain of her bruised hand. Y/n took all of her strength, lifted herself up, flying into the air, she grabbed the alamanc off the dashboard and flipped to the other side of the tunnel. "Take that, Tannen," she yelled, smirking.

Biff drove down the rest of the tunnel and then turned around, stopping the car. He reved up his engine. Shocked, Y/n looked back seeing a long tunnel, "Oh no,"she said.

Y/n road the hoverboard as fast she could, now finally getting an idea of how the thing worked. Biff was driving after her, ready to run her over. As she reached the end of the tunnel, she screamed seeing Biff's car so close to her.

Then a pair of warm hands gradded her up by the waist, she was still holding the alamanc. Marty pulled her up and put her on his lap. He took off the jean jacket that she had put on him earlier, and wrapped it around her cold body.

She handed Doc the Alamanc and Doc said, "Wait ago, Y/n!" Y/n was exsausted and out of breath, her bruised hand hurt and she felt something wet on her nose. She touched it and saw blood on her figures.

Marty touched Y/n's forehead and looked into her eyes, "What the hell, happened! What did he do to you?!" he said looking at her bloody nose.

"He elbowed the face, while I was trying to get alamanc.." she trailed off. Then she closed her eyes and rested her head on Marty's shoulder, exausted. Marty wrapped his arms around her waist protectivley. "You're safe now," he whispered in her ear, he then kissed her on her forehead and wiped the blood from her nose.