Chapter Five- Biff's Alternate Timeline

An unconscious Y/n was sitting on Marty's lap. He had both of his arms wrapped protectively around her waist. She didn't make a sound, she was completely blacked-out. Marty turned his head to Doc, peeking over Y/n's head. "Should we try to wake her up?" Marty asked.

Before Doc could say anything, a huge airplane came straight towards them. Marty and Doc screamed as Doc moved the Delorean out of the way. Y/n woke up hearing Doc's and Marty's screams. She bolted her head up and looked around. Suddenly she felt a warm hand on her cold face, "Hey, beautiful. You're awake, oh thank god. Are you okay?" Marty said smiling at the woman he loved and cared for.

Confused, Y/n looked around, noticing she was in the DeLorean, safe in Marty's arms, she nodded. "Yeah, I think I'm alright. Uncle Doc are we here?" Y/n asked her Uncle.

Doc nodded, landed on the ground. As Doc drove through Marty's neighborhood, Marty noticed something odd, "I don't remember bars being on those windows.." he trailed off, looking out the window.

Y/n had curled up next to him more, laying her head on his shoulder. When Doc pulled into Marty's driveway, both Y/n and Marty got out of the time machine. "Hey Uncle Doc, I'll be right back, I'm going to walk Marty to the fence. Okay?" Doc nodded and waited for his niece.

Marty and Y/n walked towards the fence, "I'm so glad you're okay," Marty said relieved. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. I might not want to close my eyes for a while but I'm fine." Y/n joked.

Marty pulled her close to him and kissed her lightly on the lips. He pulled away and swiped some of her wavey h/c hair out of her face with his fingers. She smiled into his eyes, they didn't want to leave each other but they had too.

"I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful. I'll take you out on a date and show you around." Marty said. Y/n blushed and started to walk away, she stopped and turned around, "Oh Marty, I forgot to give you back your jacket," she said taking it off.

Marty interrupted her and said, "Keep it, it looks good on you," he smiled and Y/n blushed, putting the jean jacket back on. Marty watched as she got into the DeLorean, and she and Doc drove away.

Marty turned around noticing the fence was locked, confused he jumped it.

As Y/n and Doc were driving out of Marty's neighborhood, Doc noticed how different things looked. There were biker gangs everywhere and fires in trash cans. Doc drove passed the town square, and Y/n and Doc saw 'Biffs Pleasure Paradise'.

Y/n looked around, knowing that this was not the 1985 she had seen earlier. "Uncle, Doc what is going on?" She asked. Doc looked around confused as well. "I don't know, Y/n but this is not the 1985 I know!" he exclaimed.

As Doc drove away, she looked at 'Biffs' and saw a picture of Lorriane on the screen, "Oh my god! Uncle Doc! Stop the car!" she yelled. Doc stopped the car and got out to follow Y/n. Y/n ran up to the tv set and watched as she saw Biff and Lorraine get married. "Uncle Doc this is bad, this very bad!" she told him.

"Lets go to the library to figure this out," Doc said. "Uncle Doc, we need to find Marty, he could be in trouble!" Y/n said to her Uncle. "We will, but we need to make sense of this first, get in the Delorean!" Doc exclaimed to his neice. They both got in and headed towards the library.

Meanwhile Marty was having issues of his own. His house wasn't his house anymore, it was someone elses. He ran out of the house confused. "This has got to be the wrong year," he said.

He found a newspaper on the street and it said 1985. "Oh, this can't be happening!" he exclaimed. All of a sudden a gun was pointed to his head, it was Mr. Strickland.

Mr. Strickland accused Marty of stealing his newspapers. Marty tired to explain himself, then learned that the school had burned down. Marty was able to get away, when a car drove by shooting guns at Mr. Strickland's house.

'Oh my god! What's going on? I need to find Doc and Y/n!' he thought to himself. He then wandered into town sqaure and saw, 'Biff's Pleasure Paradise' he walked up to the casino, and watched the video Y/n had just watched. He was in complete shock when he found out that his mother had married Biff.

He turned around and saw Biff's goons behind him, they grabbed him, punched him in the stomach, and knocked him out.

Doc and Y/n went to the library, but it was all boarded up. The broke in and looked at the old newspapers. "Look Uncle Doc! It says that George Mcfly was shot and killed. Now it makes sense that Lorriane married Biff!" Y/n exlcaimed finding the newspaper.

"Something must have happened in the past to create this alternate timeline, but I don't know what?" Doc said putting his hand to his forehead. Y/n turned around thinking about what this could all mean, then she saw something sticking out of the drivers seat in the time machine. It was a grey bag. She pulled out the bag and next to it was the top part of a cane. "Uncle Doc, what's this?" Y/n asked.

"Great Scott! That's the bag that came in the Sports Almanac that Marty bought in the future! I told him to trow it away, someone from must have taken it from the trash and followed us, using the time machine to change the future." Doc exclaimed.

"What!" Y/n said. "Oh my god," Y/n exclaimed. 'Oh future boy, have you messed up now' Y/n realized.

"Wait, Uncle Doc, old Biff from the Future must have followed you and Marty! I mean it makes sense! He runs the entire town, he stole the time machine, and went back to his past self giving him the Alamance! We need to find Marty Uncle Doc, now!" Y/n exclaimed grabbing the newspaper about Marty's father, and heading to the Delorean. Doc followed.