Hey...

I don't even know what to do with myself anymore, he is just...UUUUGH! Why does he do this to me...?

Me and Kole had another conversation, a little longer. But um Maggie and Esa dared me to ask Kole if he wanted a kiss, a Hersey Kiss. And I did, he was all "o.o wut?" At first then I gave it to him and he was like ":3 thx!" And oh my glub, he looked soooooo cute eating that chocolate, if I had more I would just feed it to him!!!....ahem, I mean...

But after school I asked him around 7 a question (Kole=K and Me=A)
A: Did you get the joke in band...?
K: No I'm not that dumb
A: No one said you were dumb XD
K: Ctfu
A: So...um...hi
K: Hey
A: Umm...uuuh...wyd?
K: No just sittin here watching tv (he meant nothing, just sitting here watching tv)
A: Cool XD
K: Yep 😀
A: Um....ur hard to talk to XD
A: Wanna know something funny?
K: Sure
K: And ur occurred to talk to lol 😉
A: My sisters a stripper XD (she was dancing on the lamp like it was a pole)
K: Um how's that funny lol
K: Well sry but I gtg see u tomorrow
A: K, bye
~end~
OMG IT WAS SO HARD TO TALK TO HIM, I was like....speechless....

Anyways! Changing the subject...

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy with family lately...

Sum of what's been going on, my brothers grandpa died, my mom has been REALLY depressed lately, my sister and her boyfriend are still a golden couple, I spilt Strawberry juice on Maggie, my cats foot is 100% healed...maybe, I've been bipolar with Kole lately, Leelee keeps running into my old crush Jesse, Fransica's mom bought me an outfit, Leelee and me went swimming, I spent the night at her house on a school night, played A LOT of video games XD, and am still working things out with everything at home and my job is going to end soon...hopefully

So, first let's start off with my brother.

I came home to my sister crying and my mom crying. I asked Cami (my sister) why she was crying, and she didn't awns we me. Then k went to my mom to get answers outta her, Cami was crying because my uncle called her lazy and fat, my mom was crying because my brothers grandpa died and he was crying (my mom hates seeing us cry...besides me...)

Next is the Strawberry Juice

So I'm at school and Maggie throws her water bottle at Kiana (Maggie is on a milk thing for Chruch) so Kiana threw it across the table to the floor. I went to go pick it up and Maggie help out her hand in a catching position, I slid it across the table and it hit her tray instead of her hand (butter fingers XD) so then the 'Cup' of Strawberry Juice spilt all over her shirt and arm, I kept saying sorry to her and a teacher came by and 'yelled' at me (sarcasm) so then I cleaned up the table like she told me to. When I reached the tools Samantha was all like "What's on your face?" And i rung out the water from the towel and said "Ugliness...Duh!" And walked away then washed down the table, cleaned up mine and Maggie's mess then set the towel back. As I'm walking back I felt eyes staring at me, but anyways, I sat down and waited for Maggie to walk in the lunchroom. She had to wear her jacket for the rest of the day.

Then everything else is yadda yadda, don't really feel like talking much cause I've been so tired lately...welp imma brush my teeth then go to bed. Bye PB'S