YEY!

Well guys, I'm officially...mental XD

Ok ok! But what I'm saying yay to is... I'm going to TRY to talk to Jediha but, I don't know yet because I'm kinda scared...

So, I was talking about it with Leelee and she was like "Aaaaww, true love!" And then I rubbed my temples while smiling and shaking my head

It was funny, but kinda sad because ... Last year he said "I love you and all, it's just...I'm not ready..." It hurt me, but I felt so happy but I felt so awkward but but but! Ugh, Jed just makes me feel special... Ya know? Jk...you don't know! BECAUSE YOU JUST... DONT! XD

I'm so bored and, I have nothing to say...

Wait! Yes I do!

Ok...but you might want some tissues by you. Ok, got them? Ok, let's start.

Thursday, February 12 2015
Ok, so I went to a doctor's appointment for my eyes today, good news? Or bad news? Good? Ok, so I'm getting new glasses, and the are super cute! I'll show you them when I can, and they said that I could have my pair I'm wearing now and my new pair. Now for the bad news....*_*<btw I have a big lump in my throat, and am typing this really slowly> ok... Um...well... I might be blind... Forever... But it's ok, right? Because then I won't have to see those people I hate at school x,x xD. But seriously, I might become blind forever. So... Yeah

But yeah guys, I wrote this in my diary and...yeah... So what happened is the Nurse was checking my eye dilation <were they put the eye drops in your eyes and stuff like that> well, the 'nurse' was checking my eye's and it took longer than usual. After she was done she smiled weekly and said "I will be right back sweetie, I need to talk to your mother... Privately" I returned her smiled and nodded in reply, she left the room, with the door wide open "hmm...hm..hmm..." I was humming 'Thinking Out Loud" then the doctor walked out of the other room that she was in with my mom while smiling, my mom... Not looking all too good. The doctor smiled at me, then took a seat with my mom but a distance away from each other "Now, America, I was talking to your mom about how your <something I can't remember> is bigger than normal, now I'm going to have <I forgot her name> call a different eye clinic and see if your eye's are ok or not. What there going to do is, some clinics might have you look into a bowl and you will see a light, and they'll have you click the botton, we would have you checked right away, but we don't have the right materials Ok?" I smiled at her and replied with "Ok!" She smiled back and we walked out the room, when we got in the car, my mom sighed looking like she wanted to cry, as she told the story to my older sister Emily I was zoning out "HAH!-" my little sister Cami yelled "YOU'RE GOING TO BE BLIND AND HAVE DIABETES!" I felt my heart ache "W-What?" My mom looked in the rear view window sighing "Camila don't fvcking jinx it" I looked at my mom and I knew she saw the worry in my eyes "Amèrica... You might be blind..." My little sister sat in her seat looking at my face, and my older sister looking out the window "I...I don't want to be blind!" I felt like crying, as I felt the tears prick my eyes "I STILL HAVE THINGS I NEED TO SEE!" My mom looked at me with expressions that looked like stress and worry "I know ma ma but still, it could happen, don't let fvcking dumb a$$ over there say sh!t like that about your sight" I glared at my little sister who was now about to tell my mom "TURN UP THE MUSIC, ITS MAH FAVORITE SONG!" I snorted "Idiot....". The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward, but I was too busy eating my Mc.Chicken and French Fries to realize that I was out half way there "dang it" I mumbled "Hey Emi!" My older sister looked at my little sister "What?" Cami opened her hamburger "Do you want this?" Emi sighed and smiled "No" Cami furred her brows "Ame-" I hushed her with my hand "You know I hate ketchup<srry ketchup fans, it just isn't me>" Cami whined "Maaaan" she set her food aside and slouched in her seat as we were almost home.

Well guys that's it xD Vote if you like this chappie, Comment if yew have questions, or just read xD thx for reading my story guys PB'S