Kiss

So Uhm..

Let's me tell ya'll a tale..

Ok..

It's Summer of 2014, and I'm at a bridge with Stephen, Krissy, Nathan(this is my cousin), Logan, Nick, Nathan, Rena(my sister), and Cheyenne.. So, we are walking hand in hand and we're down by the water. Once we reached the bridge below the bridge we sat down. We had to wait till everyone found Cheyenne or something. Can't remember who they where looking for. But anyways, so me and him were sitting down there talking, with my head on his shoulder and his head against mine. We then got up because he threatened to tickle me if I didn't hug him, so he was chasing me and I finally reached to the other wall of the bridge! Which we'll call Minnie bridge for now. He then came up to me and started hugging me saying "gotchya" in my ear I started blushing and Krissy was in the corner of the bridge and had her back towards us, he then started kissing my cheek, I then faced toward him to look at him and just laugh, but then he went in for another kiss, I turned around and then kissed me, we sat there kissing for a minute when I finally pulled away and then Krissy caught our attention by saying "You two should just kiss already." I then smirked and looked at Stephen then said "we just did!" I laughed and so did Stephen and then Krissy was like "WAHT!? AND I DIDNT SEE! Do it again.." I blushed and was like "No!" And then when she shook it off and wasn't staring at us nymore, I kissed him again and she was like "Aha! Caught you!"

That whole time we kissed so much. 😂😳 I was sitting there, MAKING OUT with him. When Rena saw she was like "Ooooooh, KRISSY! THEY'RE KISSING AGAIN!" 😂 it was funny because we kept doing it until we had to go..

But yeah, that's my first kiss 🙊 aka my first and only..