Blake overload

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT BLAKE, IF YOU THINK AMERICA IS GETTING ANNOYING BECAUSE SHE CONSTANTLY TALKS ABOUT BLAKE. PLEASE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU

Would it count, if I asked Blake to my birthday party, as a date? Because if that's so, that's so embarrassing.. x.x

Omg, so I wanna get him to come to my house sometime..

But when!?

Like, I already told my mom and she said "Eh.." Then went back to sleep. I also told my uncle and he said "I'd like to see my niece's boyfriend. Yes, very much. Plus, I think me and him should have a 'talk' before I approve of him.."

But I mean, I'm feeling a bit too clingy.. I'm always protective about what's mine because the last time i had a boyfriend who went to the same school as me, he cheated on me for another girl who was a year younger than him. I mean, I don't care about her age, no. I care about how he cheated and all. I mean, comn' that's just some bull $@!# :/.

Blake now sits with us every other day. So, now I get to see him.. Every other day. Or at least until MCA'S are done.

So don't you hate it when someone calls you another person who you hate?
Example:
Person:"UGH, YOU'RE ACTING JUST LIKE SUMMER!"
Me:"Wtf!? I don't even like summer!!"
Person:"Well, you're still acting like her!"

I mean, cmon' people. If I hate that person, don't bring them in the same damn conversation..

Don't you hate it when people are like whispering, but yet looking at you? I mean, if it's coming from people who you don't know.. Obviously they hate you, and are just talking about you behind your back. But when it's someone you do know.. Then it's like "Wtf did you jus' say about me!?"

The reason why I'm saying this is because Blake and Nino have many of their own languages.. And I mean MANY, some of their conversations I know are about me.. But some are just about Estavon's forehead. (Sorry Estevan2002) I mean, it's not that I don't mind. But then when I ask what they're talking about Blake is like "Trust me, you don't wanna know.." And I'm sitting there like "😒 is it because I'm a girl? And you don't think I think wrong? Welp, if it's for that reason you are TOTALLY wrong.."

Cmon' people, I think dirty 99.9% of the time..

For instance
Example:
Person:"STICK IT IN THERE!"
Me:"....Omg, that's so wrong.."

Am I the only one that does that? I mean, I know me and my friends do. Like in Science we had to look at these Pill Bugs, and Esa was touching one of them and was like "Mmmmm, yeah, molest me in your weird ways!" 😂

I feel like I'm just RANTING like on and on and on and on and on..

Uuuugh, this is so painful to be away from him.. I mean, I know it's for the best and all. I gotta do homework, he's gotta do homework.. But like dude, can't we just do the homework together!? (Inner me: "Wtf, that made no sense.." Me: "Hush now child.. I know it didn't..")

Plus when I checked my iPad after school, because I had to show Ms.Seiler something, he sent me an email saying "I have a question" And I replied after I showed Ms.Seiler and said "I have an answer.." But.. I'm kinda scared for that question.. Like what if it's like "Do you really like me?" Or "Do I really have to kiss you?" Or "Does it matter if Isebelle and me do date while I date you?" Or "Can I break-up with you?" Or "Can you not hug me anymore?" And many others!