Doctors

Well today i have a doctor's appointment...and i feel like crap...ugh...maybe i need to throw up...cause thats what i feel like right now...never mind, dont want to eat though...maybe i should go on a diet...hm...i am a bit fat so :/

ugh! i am so bored

i should probably start writing a bit more in these stroies that i make xD because they dont seem that long, let me know if i should guys...

so guess what!

ok, on Wensday (2-11-15) i went to school for the last time (it was like we had to go to school for Monday, Tuesday, and then Wensday and the rest of the week off including Monday) OK but what happened is, i dont know if ive ever brought up the boy named Jediha...well...he's been my crush ever since 5th grade...and i do still love him like crazy! like its so weird. But anyways, i was in lunch, and i was passing out suckers to everyone (certin people) and then, at lunch i was like "oh...thats right i have to give one to Jed..." then i look at Leelee and said "Can you give this sucker to Jed?" she coughed and was like "im not going by myself it will seem like i want to give it to him" then i looked at Maggie "have Maggie go with you" Maggie's eyes widdened in horrer and her face was RED "NOOOOOOOOO! DEVIL IS OVER THERE!" i snorted "so?" she furred her browws "SO!? ITS MY CRUSH WHO ALWAYS LOOKS AT ME, BUT NEVER TALKS" Leelee giggled "Im not doing it until Maggie goes with me" i pouted "then have Brokky go with you" Brooklin looked at me in confusion "What?" i smirked 'Go with Leelee, to give this to my crush" i pulled out a Red Cherry Jollyrancher heart shaped sucker "Who's ur crush!? is it Gavin? Kole? WHO!?" my face pailed "ITS JEDIHA" Megan yelled "MEGAN A------ SHUT YOUR MOUTH" i stood up, leaning against the table hands stading me up with my leg, because i was shaking like crazy "OOoooooooooooooo" Brooky smiled "America, you like Jediha?" i 'blushed' even more "YES!" then a couple of minutes later i proswaided them to go with a sucker (Maggie and Leelee) "Here, now go!" Maggie,Lelee, and Sara stood up and started walking, Maggie stummbled a few times "MUSH DOG, MUSH!" i yelled from across the table "F-Fine!" she ran to catch up to Leelee and Sara. They reached his table, but he was right behind them, then they did like a freaking car chase for him, and once they FINNALY reached him they talked for a while "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HAHAA ARE THEY HAHAH TALKING HAH ABOUT?!" (i laugh when im nervouse, or shake) Megan snorted "Stop laughing" i furred my brows "Sorry, i do it when i get nervouse, and i also shake, and my stomach churns..." i hind under the table still in my seat while they talked, then they finally came over to me..but with Jediha... "Oh god! Oh my god, why is he coming over here!!!" i cracked my knuckles even though they werent ready to crack, but i do that too when i get nervous. Once everyone sat down beside Jed, he stood behind me "Thank for the sucker" i couldnt stop staring "Your welcome" i felt my face get SUPER hot "HUG HER! HUG HER DAMMIT!" Sara started throing a fit because he wouldn't hug me, Jed chuckled and then walked away shaking his head, then sitting down at Lexi's table to see how she was "What took you guys so long?" Maggie looked over to Leelee and Sara "Well..." Leelee started "We couldnt find him, then finally Maggie sid "He's over here guys" and i gave him the sucker and sara was like "THIS IS FROM AMERICA" and then he was like "Why is she so shy?" and i said "Because of things that happened in the past" and then i also said "Jed, you should probably go say thank you, it would be the least you could do" and then yeah, we walked over here, he said thanks and yada yada ya" Leelee leaned back a bit felling proud of herself, i couldnt help but stare at him 'Why am i always so shy? I SHOULD TALK TO HIM!' I wanted to walk right up to him and hug him saying sorry, but i didnt because he walked back to his table.

well guys, thats what happened, oh! and another thing happened that day too, but this time with someone fimilliar, aka Kole :3 yey! ok ok. Here's what happened

it was the end of the class period and i was talking with Maggie "Jackie what you did in L.A. (language arts) was soooo outta league" she smiled and laughed "Can i have another sucker speaking of Language arts?" i returned her smiled with a chuckle "No, i already gave you one" she crossed her arms "Cmon, please!" she pouted and i giggled "No Jackie, i gave you one aready" me and Maggie walked away from Jackie and i saw Kole "Looks like i need to give one to him too" she snorted "Just dont pail like you've seen a ghost" i turned to her and punched her shoulder slightly "Shut up" we both started laughinh and i walked up to him with Maggie "Hey Ko-" Maggie was cut off with a hug "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" she giggled and returned his hug "You too Kole" Kole looed at me, and i tightedned my grip on the sucker "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AMERICA!" i pailed and looked at Maggie, as she winked at me "Kole i dont need your hugs" he looked up at me "FINE! I'll just keep hugging you!" i liked that tought xD but i knew his 'girls' would get mad, so i backed off "Here, if i give you this sucker will you leave me alone?" Kole's eyes widdened at the lovley candy sitting right infront of him "YES!-" with that, i gave him the sucker and Anthony took it from Kole "ANTHONY GIVE IT BACK!" Kole tackled him and he snorted "No, its my sucker now" Kole furred his brows, and i giggled at his little adorable face "I can just give you another one" i started giggling again and stopped when he said "NO!-" then tried taking it from Anthony again then looked at me "this one is special" i felt my knee's wobble and i felt my face burn, not even noticing Anthony put it in his hood "GIVE IT BACK!" Anthony snorted "I dont even have it" Kole furred his brows "yes u do!" i looked at them and snorted, pulled the sucker out of Kole's hood "Looking for this?" Kole's eyes widdened "YES!" i gave it back to him, and Kole garded it for his life.

well guys, those are my two embarressing moment on Wensday. Hope you like it xD and ill let you see what happenes to me and Jed on Tuesday (the 16th i think)

BYE PB'S!!!