"The divine blood...."

'Perhaps a drop of my blood was too much for an elementary profound realm cultivator?', Phoenix God's spirit thought in her mind as her face tensed up.

Concern passed through her eyes as she looked at the one who managed to pass her trial after centuries.

And so with her full attention she listened to William's next words, ready to take action at moment's notice

"It didn't do anything"

"..."

It took some time for the Phoenix's spirit to understand what William said.

After taking a moment to understand his words, The Phoenix's spirit sighed as she said.

"You shouldn't lie like that, Taking more than one drop is will only result in your deat...", Her voice grew smaller and smaller as she saw William pointing at his forehead where she could see a red mark which should have turned bright golden by now.

*Swish*

With quick movement, The Phoenix's spirit appeared before William and started inspecting his body.

'It disappeared.', An astonished expression appeared on the Phoenix's face

'Perhaps it's because of his special physique?'

Waving her hand, another drop of golden blood appeared in her hand as she sent it towards William.

As soon as the golden blood entered William's forehead, Phoenix's spirit started inspecting his body.

And soon enough a dumfounded expression appeared on her face as she started doubting her life.

'Who am i ? Who are you?No what are you?'

Seeing William's apathetic expression, The Phoenix's spirit shouted in her mind.

'Who in the name of Primordial chaos is this guy?'

'No I refuse to believe this!!!'

With determined eyes, the Phoenix's spirit waved her hand as another golden drop appeared mid-air.

Seeing the scene, a glint passed through William's eyes as he said in his mind.

'Store it'

----------------------------------

William calmly stood in the dark space not minding the fact that the golden flames in his surroundings have disappeared.

Turning his head William looked down and saw the Divine Phoenix's spirit squatting on the ground with her hands wrapped around her legs as she kept muttering in a small voice.

"Not possible not possible not possible not possible not possible not possible....."

Looking at her, William extended his hand and gently patted her shoulder.

Feeling the pat, The Phoenix's spirit turned her head and looked at William with a hopeful expression on her face.

Seeing her expression William gave an understanding nod which looked like it said, 'I shall solve all of your questions.'

Seeing him nod, the hope in phoenix spirit's eyes increased as she looked at William like he was a beautiful girl drying her hair on a warm sunny day.

"You should take out the real divine blood now and stop using those fake ones.",William said with a charming smile on his face.

Suddenly with a closer look she found out that the girl waving her hair was actually a cow moving it's tail.