Chapter-2

[Blue Wind Empire]

[Xiao Manor, Xiao Sect]

Standing at the balcony of the second floor, A white-haired old man could be seen tenderly holding onto a middle-age woman in his arms.

"Wife....", Xiao Juetian said in a worried voice as he felt the weak life force of the lady in his arms.

"You cannot change my mind Juetian....i will give birth to this child", The middle-aged lady said in a determined voice.

"But with your condition....", Xiao Juestian said in a hoarse voice.

"I know...but I will still do it Juestian.....this child is the fruit of our love.....", The middle-aged woman said with a smile on her face.

Releasing a sigh Xiao Juestian gave up on persuading as he knew he couldn't change her mind once she has decided on something.

The old couple tightly hugged each other under the cover of the night.

What they didn't know was that a figure complete gold in color was standing beside them.

Having arrived in this new world a few days ago, William has been moving around the XIao family manor to find out where he was.

And through his efforts, William made an astonishing discovery.

'I have traveled to the world of Against the Gods...', He didn't know how to think about the turn of events which led him here.

Fighting with Ottar, Saving Haruhimr, Killing Ishtar, and stealing her authority...

Everything happened so suddenly that he didn't even have any time to prepare.

'But the main cause of all of this....', William's face became cold as he continued.

'Weak...'

'It's because I was too weak', Light of determination burned in William's eyes.

------------------------------------

'Well let's think about what I should do next', William thought as he floated in the air in a cross-legged position.

'let's first sort out what I know'.

'First of all this form of mine is invisible to others and it can pass through anything', Willam floated up as his head easily passed through the wooden ceiling.'

'Second, the couple from earlier is my mother and father in this world. I could feel an indescribable connection from the bulging stomach of the woman.'

I concluded that in less than one month that woman will give birth and when that happens, I will be forcefully pulled into the newborn baby regardless of wherever I would be at the time.

'Third, It is around sixteen years before Yun Che transmigrates, I found out about the time after looking at my Elder brother...Xiao Kuangyun one of the first cannon fodders to appear in the story....'

Yes, this trash young master who first appeared in the story after Yun Che's marriage is my older brother.

And he is apparently four years old right now.

That means that I should be born in the same year as Yun Che.

'Fourth and definitely the most important....'

Narrowing his eyes William said, 'Status'.

"..."

Nothing happened.

Just as William was thinking that he lost the blessing of God Soma.

*Beep*

A small light blue window with a bunch of texts came in his vision.

[Would you like to see your status?](Yes/No)

William calmly looked at the screen in front of him.

'Yes', William said in his mind after thinking for a while.

[Status:-]

[Name- William Greenleaf.]

[Age- ?]

[Race- Divine Soul]

[Bloodline- None]

[*Divine points=1,000]

[*Cultivation realm= None]

[*Cultivation manual:-
None]

[*Skills-:

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Sword Saint-(A)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Basic elemental affinity-(I)]

A glint passed through William's eyes as he saw the drastic changes to his status.

Looking over the status, William's eyes stopped on his first skill.

Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)

A strong sense of Deja vu came to William's mind as he looked at the skill.

Perhaps the status read William's mind as a new screen appeared.

[Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]
-You who have broken past the bounds of your world shall not be stopped by anything.

Ability- Will give what the user needs the most.

----------
That single line explained everything to William.

He finally got the answers to the questions he didn't know before.

'So it is you....the one who helped me whenever I needed it....', After taking a good look at the skill, William moved his gaze to another section.

Knowing that this status has consciousness, William said directly.

'Tell me what are divine points'