Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)

Start from the beginning

"Maybe later..." She looks away.

Shameful. Klaus thought to himself, I still can't believe we needed the assistance of the Black Bulls. He straightened his glasses, "As I was certain as I would, we arrive here first and thus are the winner of the competition. However, this once, I will allow you to accompany us at the treasure hall."

Noelle was a bit startle by this.

"COME ON FOUR EYES!" Asta was now back in his screaming match with the superior, "COULD YOU BE ANY MORE ALL AND MIGHTY!? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH YOU ENOURMOUS JERK!"

"YOUR WELCOME AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE IT GETS YOU IN ANY TROUBLE!"

"OH! HAVE I UPSET YOU SIR SPECTICLES? I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!"

"I WOU;DN'T CHESTIZED YOU FOR THAT, BUT I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR PETTY ADOLECENT SUIBLE FROM THE BLACK BULL RUNT!"

"OH PLEASE SIR SPECTACLES I BEG YOU FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!"

We're not just involved, we're committed. Yuno thought.

The others just look at the two in nervousness and concern.

Some didn't even care.

"ENOUGH!" Klaus finally snapped. "WE ARE OFF TO THE TREASURE HALL!"

"GO!" Asta hold out his sword high, "WHATEVER IS IN THERE WE WILL CLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF THE CLOVER KINGDOM'S MAGIC KNIGHT! YEAH!"

"WILL YOU STOP THAT ALREADY!"

"You're one to talk, loud mouth!" Noelle said in annoyance.

After all the argument, Asta and Klaus finally calmed down, thus pondering about how to open to gate. Luck approached the gate, sensing it to be made out of magic. Isabella also nodded, giving the answer in affirmative. She can feel the magic pouring out of the door from the fair distance from the gate.

With pure ease, Asta slashed through the door with his anti-magic sword, much to Klaus' astonishment. The room was filled with cluster of golds a treasure around. There were many rare magical artifacts. Most of the Magic Knights began to examine them.

Isabella walked around until she notice a small diamond shape within a pile of gold. She picked the crystal shape up, that was attached to a strings. She holds it from the strings looking at it closely. It made her wonder, who did it belong to?

She then turned her attention forward, walking away from the scene. It soon showed Yuno, not to far standing and looking at a scroll. He then grabbed and opened it, finding some sort of a strange writing in it.

What's this? He thought to himself, That writing? I've never seen this before...

Soon his Grimoire began to glow in its perspective color of green, along with the scroll. The writing evaporated from the scroll, just... vanished like it never existed. The same green light filled the room as the scroll glow. The other's turned in surprise and perplex, witnessing the light coming from Yuno. The light died down making the four leaf clover boy blink in confusion at what he just witnessed.

"What was that Yuno?" Klaus approached him with mimosa next to him.

"I don't... know, Sir." Was his response.

"You really shouldn't have touched that. Now put it down." As ordered, Yuno placed it back.

Soon the anti-magic bird, Nero drags Asta by a strip of his hair with its beak, to a weird looking mirror on the wall. Asta could only stare at it in bewilderment. Why would this annoying bird would disturb his time on something like a mirror?