"(Y/N), your phone has been ringing since before. Seems like a message or mail", my brother said, his head poking from the wall. "I'm going to the shop now, Hana has already gone first. If anything, just call me. Then, I'm going now", with that, he leaves the house.

"Take care!", I shouted from the kitchen as the door closed. Walking to the living room, I put down the bottle and grab my phone instead. Checking the notification, there are some messages with one missed call. It's from an unknown number though. With a confused face, I open up the message.

'Good morning, (Y/N)-san. Sorry for bothering you this morning but I had to contact you as soon as I got your number'

'Do you still remember me? Its Makoto, your friend from ITSC'

"Makoto? ITSC? Olive-haired Makoto-kun? That tall-muscular but gentle Makoto-kun?!", I exclaimed in surprise. Without hesitation, I dial the number. In about five rings, the other line picked up. Wasting no time, I speak first. "Makoto-kun? Is this really Makoto-kun? The tall-and-muscular-but-gentle guy Makoto-kun from Iwatobi?", I bombarded him with questions.

"Yes, it's really me- though you don't have to say the unnecessary part... How you've been (Y/N)-san?", his usual gentle voice spoke from the other line.

"I'm fine as usual. It has been so long since we talked. How did you get my new number? Ah, from your mom right?", I sat on the sofa with a soft thump.

"That's right. As expected from (Y/N)-san, sharp as ever!", Makoto chuckled.

"And you're quick to praise as always. There's only one person whom I gave my new contact to and it's your mom. Anyway, where are you studying now? Still with Haruka-kun?", I teased him, smirking in the process.

"Wha- why do I feel like you're smirking right now? Haru is in a different university but we're both in Tokyo. I'm still worried about him living alone though... You know how Haru is, right?", he sighed heavily. Makoto always cares for Haru. Well, he did have a point. Ever since I met him in ITSC, Haru looks like he could swim away in his own world if we leave him alone. Though, he is one of the reasons why I fell in love with swimming.

"Well, I'm sure he can manage somehow. This is the time where you have to let him go and grow, Makoto-kun!", I said dramatically.

"Aren't you becoming more literary, (Y/N)-san?", he sounds like he is sweat dropping.

"Is that so? I did meet some literature students and joined a Manga Club so I might get influenced by them", I stated bluntly.

"Eh? Manga Club...? Hearing you say these kinds of things are making me worried... That's right, let's meet up (Y/N)-san!", Makoto chipped.

"Yeah, fine by me", I replied while playing with my hair.

"Then, what about today? I planned to meet with Haru later. Err, can you come to Tokyo? I don't want to force you if you're busy", he said cautiously.

"Don't worry, I don't have anything planned for today and I can take the train. I'm a grown up adult, Makoto-kun. Then, send me the address of the place later. I'm going to get ready first. See you later, Makoto-kun", I said while getting up from the couch.

"Contact me if you've arrived okay? Then, I'm looking forward to meeting you! Bye, (Y/N)-san", with that, the call ended. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing my old friends. It's been two years since I last saw them. I remembered giving my new contact to Makoto's mother only since she is my mom's closest friend. It was when I told her about mom's death. Ever since then, I've never been in touch with them. Shrugging my shoulder, I proceed on getting ready for our little reunion.