Middle of the Night (High View Series #1)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. 

High View Series #1

Middle of the Night

Blurb:

Maria Lilliana Romero left Davao de Oro to heal and mend a broken heart. She vowed to herself to never go back and to forget everything...and everyone.

But things will not always go as you plan.

It was never in Lily's plan that in five years she would have to go back. And it was certainly not in her plan to be caught up with the people who made her leave the town.

Slowly, the story that she was led to believe in started to unfold. In the middle of the night, under the stars, Lily will discover what she yearns for.

Will Lily choose to forget all the pain and her first love? Or will she let herself know the painful truth?

Copyright © 2022 by CrestfallenMoon

*later