Draco laughed kissing the crock of his neck as he nimble down sucking at it.-"Looks like you are the Devil now!"

"I never said I was an Angel..."-Harry  said gazing his hand in Draco's body and down his pants stroking him softly and teasingly.

"What have I summoned!"-Draco joked and kissed him again and Harry moaned a little as he made a hickey on his neck.-"You taste like strawberries!"-He slid Harry's underwear off his hands now taking over every part of him.

Harry went faster on his strokes on Draco's cock, making Draco throw his head back and moan in pleasure as Harry took care of his situation.

Draco than tried the same than he turned Harry around and slowly and gently kissed his back, distracting him as he fingered his entrance making Harry make noises Draco had dreamed of hearing from him. All filled with lust, it was music to Draco's ears. After a short time of working on that making it slicky and penetratable Draco took his fingers out slowly and gently teasing Harry back.

"Draco please!"-Harry begged him to continue. His eyes darkened and his lips parted in pure pleasure.-"I want you in!"

"Your wish is my demand princess!"-Draco whispered in his ear holding his hear up from his hair. Gently but still rough.-"Hands and knees darling!"

Harry obeyed. Draco did as required, making sure he wasn't hurting Harry, sliding in carefully before picking a slow pace asking Harry for permission to go faster, Harry which in fact was rather enjoying it kept telling him to go more roughly.

Thanks to the silencing charms nobody could her the small muffled moans coming from Harry who now was Draco's private property. Draco's mouth leaving hickeys all over the places he could reach, gently wrapped around his body, working on a very gentle but pleasable way.

Even though it sounded a little rough it was gentle and careful.Their bodies moved in sync and their hands explored every possible part.Kisses where passionate and always full of passion, tongue filled and slicky.

Draco was about to cum, Harry found no problem with letting him. This was going to hurt so much in the morning, Draco works pretty roughly but Harry loved it. He would be sore for days to come if Draco went for a second time around. He wouldn't comply if he did want to do that.

"I love you Dray!"-Harry said kissing his neck as Draco snuggled over him.

"I love you more Hazz!"-He whispered sleepily.-"You are the best."

Harry cleaned the sheets with a cleaning charm and felt tired for sleep but they didn't immediately go to sleep as adrenaline was still in their veins. And if they went for another round nobody had to know.

But after that, both satisfied with how the night changed they stood awake talking about things in general for hours before actually sleeping holding each other as the life depended on it and for both of them, it did! They had found their home now!

[The photo plus tattoos!Amazing!]

———

Harry woke up alone in bed.Before opening his eyes he noticed he wasn't warm enough as he used to be every morning.

He sat up almost jumping when he saw Draco wasn't anywhere to be seen.Thoughts rushing on his head...What if he did something wrong!?

He was almost crying when he heard the door knob start to roll and a Happy Draco holding breakfast in his hand entered the room not trying to make noises.But than he noticed Harry was already awake.-"Morning Love!"-Draco said and soon noticed Harry had been crying.-"Whats wrong?"-He said sitting next to him.

"I woke up alone...I thought you left me..."-Harry said hugging Draco tightly.

"Oh...I brought breakfast because I thought you might want to take the day of and stay with me. You must still be a bit sore...but I am never leaving you Harry!"-Draco said kissing his forehead softly before giving him some coffee and breakfast.

but I am never leaving you Harry!"-Draco said kissing his forehead softly before giving him some coffee and breakfast

"It's always going to be like this...It's never going to change.Promise!"-Draco whispered in Harry's ear as they started to eat the breakfast and have a wonderful day together and only together!

Epilogue tomorrow!Also smut lovers I am a terrible writer when it comes to writing sin.But anyway It has some fluff on it.And it tells more about how much of a bottom Harry is.(Albus won the bet by the way! 😉) and if he topped the next time they did it, nobody has to know for sure.

Enjoy 😉