39- End of the beautiful saga.

Start from the beginning

(He is so handsome, God!🔥😘😍)

"Calm your tits, dude. Taehyung doesn't come fast if you whine like a bimbo craving for sex!!"

Yoongi adjusts his collar while rolling his eyes at jk's wedding jitters!! He looks so handsome as the best man of jk.

"The hell! I'm craving hard sex with my kitten, yoong. They stole him from me for two days. Can you believe, I didn't even see him for the last 48 hours? If he doesn't come now, I will lose my patience."

Jimin and jhope took taehyung with them as a part of the tradition. They thought it was a bad omen, both the grooms can't see each other until the wedding.

"Relax bro, they are about to reach anytime. Don't piss off your grandpa anymore. He was already dealing with so many people." Namjoon warned him and jk signed in frustration.

Suddenly, the orchestra started to play the melody, and every one stood at their seat to welcome another groom.

Jk's body shivered with excitement. His hands were moist with sweat and his heart thumped in his ribcage like a drum.

But...

When he looks at taehyung coming to his way...his heart stops beating for a moment...his eyes widen with shock and his mouth gapes...

"Fuck...."

(I'm a sucker for this taehyung, I swear this man is more dangerous than dynamite.💥🔥😰🤒)

💥🔥😰🤒)