25- Trust issue.

As soon as taehyung came out of jk's office, jimin rushing to him and engulfed his friend in a bone-crushing hug.

"Omg! Are you alright tae?"

"I am chim. Where are others? What happens to that girl?" Taehyung is not in the mood. He walked past the floor and jimin lead him to their new office which is on 2 floors of there new company building.

"Oh! She got what she deserves. Don't worry, she never came back to you ever again. The way our boss declared his love for you, I'm sure no one can even dare to look at you. Wow!! Taehyung, you got a gem for a boyfriend. Lucky you." Jimin winked but taehyung was more upset by this comment.

"Whatever!! And he is not my boyfriend. Not yet, at least."

"Who knows!!??"

"Chim!!! You want me to strangle you? And where the fuck is my studio? This place is fucking puzzle. Why do we need to shift here? Can't we worked from our old place?" Taehyung is beyond irritated by these new changes...

"Woahhh!!! What the hell? Who are you? You are not our simple and well manner village boy!! Taehyung never swearing!! and...that...f word!!?? Impossible!! You can't be taehyung." Jimin shocked to hear his friend using f language!!

"Chim I don't..."

His words cut off by a person who comes in front of them suddenly.

"Excuse me, but are you Mr.kim Taehyung?" Tae and jimin surprise with this sudden interrogation.

"Yes."

"Good morning sir, Mr. Jeon specially order me to lead you to your new office cum studio."

"Why you need to lead him? I can also show his studio myself. Other staff also have their cabin on this  same floor." Jimin confused.

"Umm...Mr. Kim's studio is on the top floor, sir."

"Wow!! Tae, you got the best view of the entire building. Oh...now I get it. Our new boss's office is also located on the same floor." Jimin smirk toward taehyung which he didn't like a bit.

"Why my office is not with other staff members? I don't want a special studio for me. I can manage my work with others here. Say thank you to your boss." Tae doesn't want to talk rudely to that person but seems like that moron boss of him, decided to attack his nerve today.

"Sorry sir, but it's not a suggestion. Mr. Jeon designed this cabin especially for you and he says it's compulsory for you to follow the instructions. I hope you can understand, that it's my duty. Please cooperate with the changes, sir."

Taehyung fuming with rag now. How dare that stubborn jerk pressurizes him like this!!? But he can't lashes out on that poor person who is helpless to follow their crazy boss.

"Please sir, come with me."

Jimin chuckles to see taehyung's frustrating face.

"Look like our boss can't let you be with us. He already misses you that much. Oh! My poor boy!! Hope you get the strength to keep up with his demands. Best of luck tae." Jimin giggles.

Taehyung glaring at him.

"My good luck left me when that jerk entered into my life without invitation chim. There is no way I will be live in peace after met him."

"Hey! You will be ok. Don't worry. And, if he does something naughty, tell me. I will break his bones."

"Like you do in the first place!"

Taehyung sighed and follow that man to the lift. His mind planned some brilliant ideas of 'how to kill your boss in the most painful way' Only if jk can hear it!!