30- Role of cupid.

In flashback...

(When jk argued with his family for taehyung and declared that he was ready to marry him.)

"He slapped me."

"Yes, I knew it." Joon ho showing his fist in excitement!!

"Grandpa!!?? You expect that your grandson, handsome and dashing jk, gonna slap by taehyung!!??" Jk was shocked to hear what his grandpa think about him.

"Well, how much I know about that boy, I don't expect other than this reaction." Joon ho scoffed.

"It means...you know him already?"

"What you think about me jungkook? I had never sealed a deal without background checks, how can I blindly put you in that circumstance? Yet, I need to clarify, I didn't know who was Cinderella at that time. I swear."

Jk is shocked...

"When? How? I mean...you deliberately did this to me!!?? Oh my God!! You played me, tricked me to your wicked plans!!?? You...you..."

"You are welcome, son. No need to thank me." Joon go teased the boy with a sly smile. He calmly sat on his chair and look amusingly towards his dumb grandson.

Jk's expression turns into furious.

"You know? You are the most manipulating person I have ever seen in my life!! How can you do this to me?"

"If I didn't do this to you, how can you found the love of your life, my boy!?"

Jk was speechless. It's true that because of his grandpa's pressure, he was able to meet taehyung.

"That the only thing that makes you forgivable grandpa, but seriously, how did you know about him?"
Jk wants to know when his grandpa meets taehyung before.

Joon ho remembers the day when he accidentally meets a charming boy.

"Do you know about 'Dreamland' the childcare center?"

"Of course! Its a tribute to my grandma from his beloved husband. You build up the chain of centers all over our country. So, what the role of it in your story?" Jk rolled his eyes.

"First of all, it's not a story, and second because of this center, I was able to meet your baby boy the first time." Joon ho became serious suddenly.

"Ok! Ok! No disturbance, now tell me the whole incident grandpa."

"It was a year ago. I went to pay a visit to the main branch of the center in Seoul. It was my engagement anniversary day. That day is so special for me because I met your grandma on that day the first time. Though our marriage was arranged by our elders I fall in love with your grandma at the first meeting. Even after she left me, I always visited that center which was established by herself, on this special day. Your grandma loves the children. She told me that kids are the wonder of God, whose presence can ease our pain and sorrow. She was looking after that orphan and disable children herself, and make sure they never miss anything in their life." Joon ho sighed.

"That day, when I was discussing something about funding with the caretakers, a man rushed to our room and told us one of the boys accidentally fall from a slid and injured very badly. We all rushed to the site, where they told us a boy took that child to the nearest hospital. He didn't even wait to ask for permission but our main concern was of that child's health. I angered on that person that he should do that thing instead of some random boy visited the center. They said that boy was no stranger for them as he was a regular visitor to that center. He often provided basic necessities like clothes, books, toys, and gifts for those children. He often played with them and celebrate their birthdays too. And he loves those kids so much that he even donate all his earning to that center."