33- Feeling of complacency. (M)

(Mature part ahead +21, if you feel uncomfortable, please, skip it to the next.)

Jungkook didn't give a chance to taehyung. He attacks his lips in the most desperate kiss. Taehyung can feel their members rubbed with each other, and he is moaning so erotically into jk's mouth. Jk's hands go to taehyung's thighs and separate them to make room for him. He pressed his hard dick on taehyung's crotch, and both of them vibrates with the delicious fraction between them. Taehyung wraps his hands around jungkook. He digs his nails into jk's back unconsciously with the amount of pleasure he felt inside his body. He has never been intimated in his life before. This is the first experience of him to see the stars behind his eyelids.

Jk really took his breath away this time.

After gave enough love to tae's mouth, taste every corner of it, and fighting enough with his tongue....jk finally parted his lips from taehyung, and taehyung gasped for the air.

Jk is kissing every part of tae's beautiful face...

His eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose, ears, jaws...

He sucked the earlobe of taehyung, and tae hummed with sensation...

"God! Tae!! Why are you these beautiful, love? I don't think, I can ever get enough of you."

He gradually goes lower and kissing, sucking, and biting taehyung's smooth neck

He gradually goes lower and kissing, sucking, and biting taehyung's smooth neck. Paint it with love bites. He kisses his cute adam's apple and gives special attention to a mole on his neck. Tae suddenly arched his back when jk found a sweet spot on his collarbone and sucking it hard.

"Ahhh...mmmm..."

Jk loves the way taehyung making the sound out of pleaser. It makes him harder. He clutching the hands of tae to stop him wiggle so much beneath him, and giving marks to tae's chest. He deliberately touches tae's nipples and feels the hardness. He attacks the right one by taking it in his mouth while caressing, pinching the other one with his fingers.

Taehyung can't control his voice now. He is screaming so loud. This is so alien feeling for him. Jk sucking his nipples like it is the most delicious thing in the world. Jk gave the same attention to the other one...he didn't get enough of it. He sucking, more sucking...on it.

Taehyung doesn't know what happened to his body! It's like he craved for jk's mouth. He wants jk to lick every part of his body. When jk continues sucking his left nipple, he get tingling feelings on the other one. He felt it neglected. What's got into him? he didn't know. But, he grabs the hair of jk, and forcefully detached his lips from his chest, and before jk knew, what he wants him to do!?? Tae put his other nipple in his mouth.

Jk is going crazy with this action. He can't believe, tae can be this hot and wild in bed!? His member twisted uncomfortably and leaked with precum. Nobody in his entire life can make him this much hard, like this boy do to him. He is practically eating his nipples so hard that it surely turn into a hickey after that.