"What?" Flynn stood in disbelief

"The boys in my band. They aren't holograms. They're ghosts and when we play together people can see them." Julie replied I just stood dumbfounded. Reggies a ghost?

"What do you mean "ghosts"? Like the kind that rattle chains and go "boo"?"

"No, and I'm pretty sure that's just a hurtful ghost stereotype. These guys are just normal dead dudes." Julie added "well... Reggies a little questionable"

"Pfft" I laughed gaining a glance from Julie. Right I'm pretending I don't see them.

"Who are you texting?" Julie asked slightly annoyed Flynn took her phone out in the middle of the conversation.

"Your dad" Flynn replied "he told me to text him if I'm worried about you. And um... I'm worried. You're seeing things Jules." And with that Julie had snatched her phone right out of her hands.

"All right. So you wanna be difficult." Julie pondered a bit "meet me in my mum's studio in 30 minutes and I'll prove to you that I'm not crazy." "And please don't text my dad" she added

"You have 30 minutes" Flynn replied taking her phone back.

"Eggs? Why did you bring eggs?" Julie asked shocked at what was in Flynn's bag. Busted.

"Oh!" Flynn realized that they were hanging out and quickly shoved them back in her bag. "Um no.. hehe. No.. see, I grabbed these by mistake" "me and Y/n defiantly weren't going to throw them at your bedroom window or anything." I just whistled awkwardly. Julie just rolled her eyes and walked off. "30 minutes. Go!" Flynn yelled after her until she was finally out of sight.

"We got busted..." I stated sitting back down on the ground.

"Well do you believe any of it?" Flynn asked me looking down.

"Well we find out in 30 minutes. So who knows." I replied tying my shoe lace that had been annoying me throughout the whole conversation.

"Yeah... Who knows."

~~Time skip~~

Knock knock.

"Times up" I yelled at the garage door. Flynn standing next to me slightly worried Julie was just imagining things. Suddenly the door flew open revealing Julie.

"Glad you could make it." She replied beaming "it's not perfect but we did as best as we could"

"I didn't come to see something that's less than perfection." Flynn argued. "So all of you go back in there and finish." She exclaimed pointing around.

"There not out here" Julie smiled at her best friends actions. We slowly walked into the studio. It was amazing, a couch with multiple cushions on, and small coffee table, grand piano, mountains of plants, guitars, drums, recording equipment and all that stuff.

"Sit down here because Reggie will need some space to jam. And he feels weird walking through you." Julie said pulling up a chair for Flynn, so I decided to sit in the grand piano. "As you can see no machine to power holograms. Feel free to look around" Julie added. Yep no machine.

"This is a poem I wrote for you Flynn. The boys turned it into lyrics so yeah"

Julie started playing and I got lost in the music and singing, the band is getting ready to play, because Flynn couldn't see them yet. And I just got lost in my thoughts.

Wow. That was amazing. And yes there ghosts.

"Hey Julie. Charlotte have this to me today to give to Reggie, so can you give it to him." I asked regret pinching my heart. why?

"A letter... For me?" Reggie questioned confused since he was a ghost. I had to pretend I didn't hear that, yes I don't want Julie to know I can see them because we're not exactly friends.

"Hey Julie, who's Charlotte?" Alex asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"She's this really popular, nice, perfect girl who goes to our school." Julie responded staring at me.

"Well she's a bit of a dick if you ask me" I whispered making sure only Reggie could here me.

"Hey Flynn I gotta go home now otherwise my sister will kill me. So I'll show myself out." I said eyeing Flynn "and Julie nice song, I hope I here you guys again. I'll show myself out." I got up fake smiling, staring at everyone before heading out.

"Bye" both Julie and Flynn said in unison with the band.

When I got outside I walked across the road, and slid down my wall. Well what a day huh. I thought looking down at my hands, Reggie has probably already fallen head over heels for Charlotte even though they can't be together. Tears threatened to spill at the edge of my eyes.

"Y/n?" I hear my sister's voice from the upstairs window. "Come inside it's freezing out there!" She yelled whilst shivering. I trudged back inside not makeing eye contact with her.

"Night sis" I yelled before slumping into my room and onto my bed. What a day...

Hey guys this is my 4th chapter with 1423 words!!
Sorry I took so long to update I had too much homework to do which isn't fun. Anyways hope you all enjoyed ♥️😁♥️😁