The Truth...

Last night I couldn't sleep. Charlotte's words kept ringing through my head,

She looked at me with an innocent face before makeing her way to the door.

"Don't worry I've already done everything I need" she replied stepping out of the door and closing it. I heard her talking to my mum, until finally the front door closed.

What did she mean by it?

I walked up to Flynn, she was leaning against the lockers, I copied her actions staring in the direction she was to find Julie and Nick talking.

"What do you think they're talking about" I asked Flynn from behind her. I'm guessing she didn't notice my presence as she turned around into a fighting stance. "Don't hurt me" I yelled slightly putting my hands up in defence smiling at her.

"Don't do that" she replied "and you look terrible" leaning back against the locker, we both turned back to look at Julie. I mumbled a small couldn't sleep and sorry as I leaned against the lockers too staring intensely at them trying to read their lips, even though I could only see Julie's.

"What we staring at" a voice from behind us said.

"Ahh" me and Flynn yelled in sync, turning around I saw Tyler standing there in the same position we were. He turned around to see who were looking at until he realised we were looking at him.

"H-hi" he said smiling sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Woah you look bad" he said to me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Couldn't sleep" I mumbled turning back around only to find that Flynn had walked back over to Julie. "What are you doing here?" I asked staring back at him looking him up and down.

"Uhh. Your kind of standing in front of my locker" he replied placing his hand on his chin laughing, causing me to blush from embarrassment and for the second time today, mumble a sorry.

"Anyway I got to go class is starting soon" I sighed straitening myself up "see you later?" He looked at me smiling with a nod. I just couldn't smile back.

I walked back over to my locker but when I opened it multiple notes fell out. Picking them up quickly I went to grab my books when I saw a box. Odd. Slowly I grabbed the box cautiously opening it and my heart dropped. There was my f/c guitar charm bracelet, broken into pieces. I don't know who gave it to me but that's just cruel. I opened the notes... My thoughts, I write down what I'm feeling and put it in that box. My heart dropped even faster, someone went into my box and I know exactly who. I looked up to find another person walking towards me holding more of my thoughts.

"Hey weirdo, I think this belongs to you" they spat in my face chucking the paper at me only for it to float to the floor. I looked around the room to find people staring and laughing at me. And no one was here for me.

Normally this wouldn't be so bad but before Flynn and Julie came along I was alone, annoyed, bullied, I wrote everything on these; thoughts, feeling, who I liked and hated. Now everyone knew. My blood started boiling with anger, I wasn't as scared or lonely as I used to be. I was stronger and I knew exactly where she was.

------------------------------------------------------

"You overgrown ugly potato!" I yelled as I walked towards Charlotte who sat in a classroom, luckily the teacher hadn't come yet. She turned around an innocent smile on her face. That face needs a really good beating.