Ghosts!!

4th chapter!
Thank you so much everyone for the support and love ❤️ otherwise I would have given up on this story like I did my others. (Which I might start again later).

Hope u enjoy

When I got home that day I felt relieved, I'd finally made a friend. "Hey Freya, do you have to have your work spread out everywhere?" I asked admiring the mess of books and random sheets of work.

"Well I'm reorganising so yes I do." She assured rearranging two sheets.

"Well Flynn's coming over so I ne-"

"Y-you have a friend??!" Freya yelled choking on her own words "and there coming over!! But the house is a mess you should have told me earlier"

"Well we only talked about her coming over today" I reassured her "plus were not staying"

"Oh ok have fun. Make sure your home before 8:30" she said beaming at me

"But it's 7:48 now" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well you better get going then"

"Ok I'll be back later. Bye!" I yelled running out the door to meet up with Flynn.

30 mins later

Flynn and I had just finished walking around the neighborhood chatting and watching YouTube videos. When we finally got back to my house, we commenced operation eggs. Basically just throwing eggs at Julie's window, however I was against the idea.

Flynn walked over to the bushes to get ready to throw.

"Flynn I don't think this is a good idea" I implied worried we would be caught.

"Flynn?" We heard Julie's voice behind us. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Julie asked looking back and fourth between me and Flynn.

"She's here with me" Flynn gestured. Putting the eggs back in the bag.

"What are you doing here? I've been looking everywhere for you" Julie wondered trying to make up with her best friend.

"Not everywhere cus' here I am" Flynn muttered. I just backed away to the side

"I've been texting you all day the least you could have done was text me back"

"I sent a poop emoji, I think that said everything" Flynn argued anf Julie sighed "and I was just leaving this, I won't need it anymore." Flynn extended her arm which had a t-shirt in saying 'Double Trouble'

"I'm not taking it" Julie protested pushing the t-shirt back.

"Fine, then my dad can wash his car with it, though all this betrayal on it might scrarch his paint" this was getting intense but I was here with Flynn so I didn't want to leave.

"Look. I'm very sorry for not telling you but I-I need you to know how important you are to me there's no way I would've made it through the year if it wasn't for you" Julie explained hoping her friend would except, however Flynn just came through with another come back.

"Yet it was three strangers who got you back into music. I don't need someone in my life who lies and keeps things from me." Flynn huffed "goodbye Julie.." Flynn started walking off so I got up off the ground as I realized we were going to be there for a while. But instead Julie stopped Flynn and said the craziest thing.

"They're ghosts" she mentioned.

Ghosts. As in actual ghosts. But then why can I see them and stuff?