No More Lying

Long story short. I'm grounded. But that's not going to stop me from going to Julie's house.

I got a text from Julie talking about how the guys need to complete their unfinished business so they can cross over and not be destroyed by some jolts. The news surprised me so much that I dropped a cup full of water on my bedroom floor. On carpet.

"Y/n what was that noise?" My mum yelled from downstairs, I heard the creaking of the stairs.

"I-its nothing. Just dropped something" I panicked if she saw this she'd be even more mad. Mum mumbled a small ok before returning downstairs. I let out a sigh.

Walking over to my bed I stuffed pillows under the covers to look like me. Turning off the light I made my way to the window quietly opening it, the cold evening breeze rushing into my room. I grabbed the box with the broken bracelet inside and jumped into the tree that resided outside of my bedroom window. When I got to the ground I knew my parents would have told Julie's dad about my grounding so I made my way to Julie's window, climbing up the wall finally reaching her window.

I knocked a few times before I saw Flynn walking towards the window opening it.

"Y/n!?" Flynn yelled surprised. I quickly shushed her. "What are you doing?"

"Climbing to Julie's window." I replied stating the obvious. My grip on the wall slowly slipping. "Now let me in before I fall!" She grabbed my hand pulling me into the room, Julie ran over to help.

"Why didn't you come through the door?" Julie asked closing her window to keep the cosy warmth in the room.

"Grounded" I simply replied sitting on the bean bag in a huff. "Now what's with the text!" I held up my phone the text showing on the screen. Her face went from a concerned look to a sad look.

"If they cross over then... I'll never be able to see them again.." she replied looking down slightly. I nodded slowly understanding what she was saying. But why do they have to leave so soon. Trying to change the subject I looked towards a drawing Julie made that sat on the bed. It was an explosion with Julie's name at the bottom.

"That'll be a great album cover one day" I said turning the drawing around to get a closer look. Smiling at the drawing.

"That's what I said" Flynn stated standing up from the floor. That's when I noticed the t-shirt in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked curiosity getting the better of me.

"It was in my mums suitcase. It's the band 'Sunset Curve' Luke, Alex and Reggies old band before they.. you know" I nodded knowing what she meant, but why was it here.

"Ohh maybe it's a sign from your mum telling you to let them go" I said lifting the t-shirt up to get a better look at it.

"Again that's what I said!" Flynn said again laughing.

"Well great minds do think alike" I continued laughing too.

"Hey what's that?" Julie asked gesturing to the box that now resided on my lap. I looked down completely forgetting the broken bracelet I brought over.

"Oh.. well um I got this bracelet from someone but Charlotte broke it." I stated frowning still not knowing who the bracelet was from. "And I was wondering if you guys wanted to help me fix it?" I looked up staring at them, they both looked sorry. "What?"

"Of course we'll help" Flynn said taking the box from me opening it up and taking the broken bracelet out. "But it may take time".

That evening Flynn, Julie and I all worked on fixing the bracelet it took time but finally we got it finished.