evelyn stood there for a moment before a lightbulb had suddenly went off in her head.

it's the room of requirements! where everything is hidden; the items that are hidden by people because they don't want it to be found is in the room of requirements!!

evelyn hurriedly headed towards the room, meanwhile searching desperately for the diadem.

"specialis revelio", evelyn muttered.

suddenly a black box opened; a silvery tiara flew into the hands of evelyn.

the girl smiled proudly as she hastily stuffed it in her bag and exited the room of requirements, making sure that no one was around.

just as she was about to return to the hufflepuff common room—since she hasn't been there since her sixth-year—sounds of explosions were heard.

evelyn quickly ran to where the sounds were deafening, rumbling the ground beneath her.

students were rushing up and down the halls, while the professors were at the very front of hogwarts, creating a barrier.

"what in merlin—"

"evelyn!"

the girl spun around as she watched malfoy advance quickly towards her.

"draco, what's going on?!"

"the dark lord's attacking. we need to help and find potter!", malfoy hurriedly explained.

evelyn gripped on tight to malfoy's arms, bringing him closer to her.

"draco, we can't keep making the wrong decisions. now's our chance", evelyn whispered, staring into the boy's steel grey eyes.

"evelyn, what are you talking about?! we can't back out now, it's too late! if he finds out, he's going to kill us!"

"dray, please. we need to help harry and end him. or else we'll be living under his shadows and despair for the rest of our lives!!", evelyn teared up.

the booming noises gradually grew louder.

the barrier was broken.

the cracks shattered as the dementors, giants, and death eaters charged in, infiltrating hogwarts.

"don't be stupid evelyn. there's no going back. go back to mother and father. you'll be safe with them. I'll see you later", malfoy said as he quickly kissed the top of the girl's head and left.

evelyn was left stunned.

she hugged her left arm as she winced in pain. rolling up her sleeves, the bandages that she had been wearing started to taint with red.

"I don't have time for this", evelyn mumbled to herself as she swiftly rolled her sleeves back down.

—✼—

hermione and ron arrived in front of the chamber of secrets, in the bathroom that moaning myrtle usually sobbed in.

ron took a deep breath as he started talking in parsletongue, surprising hermione.

"you know how to speak to snakes??"

"of course not! you know how many times harry speaks in his sleep?"

ron merely mimicked what harry had sounded like, making hermione extremely impressed.

luckily, the chamber of secrets opened, revealing a long asile with many snake sculptures on both sides of the walkway.

at the very end was the sculpture with a man, who most would probably assume was the image of salazar slytherin, with a hole where his mouth should be.

the hole was definitely big enough for the basilisk to slither out of. though ever since harry had slain it, the corpse had rotted into mere bones.

ron scurried over to the dead body and carefully pulled a venomous fang out from the basilisk's mouth.

"you do it", ron said, handing the fang to hermione as she took out the hufflepuff cup from her bag.

"why me? you do it!", the girl protested.

"I think you're better suited to do it", ron said as he held down the hufflepuff cup while hermione begrudgingly took ahold of the fang.

hesitating and worried that something's going to happen, hermione pushes away all her negative thoughts and stabbed the cup with great force and determination.

within a second of destroying the hufflepuff cup, the waters started stirring, making ron and hermione quickly run towards the exit.

not escaping fast enough, the waters rose into the air and crashed down, drenching the two.

ron and hermione looked at each other, laughing as they had survived.

last time ron had ruined the slytherin locket, a gigantic cloud of black smoke appeared in front of him, mocking him about his insecurities, and even going as far as to showing harry and hermione kissing each other.

hermione grabbed ron's face as the ginger boy did the same.

the two finally united their lips, as they were finally able to release their suppressed feelings for each other.

as they pulled apart, they stared into each other's eyes with such passion and love.

"shall we go help harry?"

"we shall", ron smiled.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘