𝟐.𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"HERE!", malfoy grumbled as he shoved a cage into evelyn's hands. she fumbled with holding it, as it was so sudden.

"this is...".

"your owl. they ran out of white ones, and since I already have a eurasian eagle-owl, this was the younger sister of mine", malfoy explained.

"aww she's so cute!! where's your owl?", evelyn asked, looking around.

malfoy looked back to goyle, who was holding a cage with basically the same owl. both had big round eyes and a black beak. they both were quite large and have upper parts that are mottled with darker blackish coloring and tawny.

"how about we give them matching names since they're siblings!! like oliver and olivia! or eli and ella! maybe jayla and jaden??"

malfoy glared at the girl while he listened to her ramble on about different names. he rubbed his forehead as he wished he could go back to the malfoy manor.

"oliver and olivia's fine", malfoy grumbled as he quickly walked past the girl.

evelyn smiled as she opened the cage, letting the eagle-owl out. the owl perched on top of the girl's shoulder, nipping at her ear as a sign of affection.

evelyn laughed. "well nice to meet you too olivia".

—✼—

"aww, who's this ron?", evelyn asked, looking at the girl with the same red hair.

"she's ginny, the youngest and only girl of the weasley siblings", ron said, making ginny stand in front of him.

"well nice to meet you ginny! I'm evelyn", the blonde girl introduced, extending her hand out.

ginny smiled and shook evelyn's hand. she then shyly hid behind ron as harry arrived.

"oh hey ginny!", harry waved.

"h-hey!", ginny responded, almost on the verge of blushing.

ginny, ron, hermione, and evelyn were currently on the field watching harry's quidditch practice.

oliver wood—still the gryffindor's captain—decided that they'd start practice early so that they were conditioned for the future games.