𝟑.𝟐

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"WELCOME to divination class, students!", professor trelawney greeted.

the lady was thin as a stick. she's draped in a brown shawl and wears circular glasses. she reminded evelyn of a meek little mouse. her frizzy hair, bandana, and multiple jewelry pieces had also reminded evelyn of what muggles would call a hippie.

not only was the professor herself quirky, her classroom was the furthest away from all the other classes.

"I'm professor trelawney! and together, we shall look into the future together!", she excitedly exclaimed, raising her hands up in the air.

"this term, we'll be focusing on testaments in which the art of reading tea leaves, so please pick up your teacup and read the person opposite of you", the woman said in one breathe.

harry and ron snorted while evelyn was genuinely thrilled to read hermione's teacup. though the professor did say that books won't help, evelyn believed that if she truly tried, perhaps she'd see the future just like professor trelawney did when she predicted that neville was going to break the cup.

"I don't see bloody anything!", hermione growled. indeed, evelyn and hermione's teacup just looked like a normal drink with leaves that were twinkled throughout the inside of the cup.

"umm...well, if you turn it this way, it kind of looks like...a giraffe??", evelyn questionably said.

"well I'm not sure when I'll ever come in contact with a giraffe", hermione scoffed.

"broaden your minds!", professor trelawney said as she weaved through the paired up students.

"I see that you're going to suffer...but you're gonna be happy about it", ron inquisitively said as he looked up at harry, who was holding in his laugh.

professor trelawney then walked over to harry and ron.

"now tell me mr. weasley, what is it that see you in mr. potter's teacup?", she asked.

"u-umm I believe I see...". ron quickly opened his textbook and flipped through a few pages. "harry's got a sort of wonky cross thing...and uhh..that there could be the sun of happiness, so he could suffer. but he's gonna be happy about it...", ron confusingly said.

"give the cup", professor trelawney demanded.

"OH! OH MY!! DEAR MERLIN!!", professor trelawney gasped, making evelyn flinch at the woman's sporadic reaction.