Epilogue

Epilogue
Nine years later....

I gave myself a good look in the mirror. My hair, which now went down to my waist, had been curled and pinned up. My dress was perfect: the sleeves were made of white floral lace. The dress was slightly puffy and flowed down into a train. The perfect shade of white. I had a tiara on, since this was the only day I could dress and feel like a princess.

I took a deep breath, fiddling with my necklace. It was my something blue, a sapphire necklace Liam had given me when we first found out I was pregnant. I was about two months in and had yet to start showing, meaning I thankfully still fit into my dress.

My something old was a bracelet that Liam's mother had worn at her wedding. My something new was a tiara that Everly had picked out for me. As for my something borrowed, that was my favorite part: heels borrowed from Athena. She was standing beside me wearing her dream dress and a pair of my heels.

We had always dreamed of having a double wedding. We had every detail planned out from our hair, to the colors, to the type of flowers, everything.

Liam and I have been engaged for four years. He proposed to me when we were twenty three in the cutest way possible. He went to a painting class with me. He faced the opposite side of me and while the teacher was instructing he painted a painting of his own with the words 'Will you marry me?' written across the front. I, of course, cried and said yes.

We were gonna get married the next fall but Athena and I had our hearts set on a joint wedding. I assumed Sam would propose soon but I was dead wrong. Around the same time Liam proposed Sam and Athena broke up. Sam realized he was attracted to guys as well as girls and needed some time to figure things out. Athena being the amazing friend she was, agreed to give him space until he was sure he knew what he wanted. And Liam, being the lovely fiancé he was, agreed to wait to marry me until Athena and I could have a joint wedding. Sam dated a few guys while they were taking a break and in the end decided he liked both girls and guys and was fully in love with Athena. They quickly got back together and got engaged two years later.
And here we finally were, getting our combined wedding.

As for the sixpence in our shoe, neither of us had any clue what a sixpence was and so we just put a dime from each of our fiancés wallets and stuck them in our shoes. A perfect solution, if I do say so myself.

"You ready?" Athena grinned.

I was a hundred percent ready, I was more than ready. I was finally getting to marry the man of my dreams and the father of my unborn child.
A small smile played on my lips as I remembered Liam's reaction to me being pregnant. He was happier than ever, crying happy tears as he cradled me in his arms telling me how much he loves me. We were planning to adopt as well.
"More than ever," I replied back to Athena. She took my arm as we walked up to the doors. My mother met me at the door, holding my arm in hers. Athena's father did the same with her.
The music started softly as the doors swung open. Liam and Sam turned to face us. I wasn't sure what Sam's reaction was, I was more focused on Liam. He looked as good as ever, dressed in a dark blue suit with his hair gelled back. His blue eyes sparkled complimenting his blush colored tie. He still looked as handsome as the day I met him. His face broke out into a huge grin as he saw me, his eyes tearing up slightly.
I met him at the end of the aisle taking his hands in mine. I stared up into his deep eyes, feeling completely content. This was it, he was going to be my husband. I was finally getting to marry the man I loved more than anything. This was it.
"Do you Sapphire Kingston take Liam Harding to be your lawfully wedded husband? And do you Athena Harris take Sam Bentley to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

We spoke in unison, "I do,"

A/N
Omg guys, the books finally over! What did you guys think of it? I can't believe it's actually done, I never thought I would finish it lol
I hope you guys enjoyed the story and if you did go check out some of my other books, I swear there better.
I love you all so so so much.
Lots of love,
Rachelle <3