Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Sapphires POV
I heard the sound of a picture being taken next to me. I stirred moving closer to my pillow, it arms wrapped around me. Arms? My eyes shot open. Liam has his arms wrapped around me and was still asleep. His hair was tasked and his lips were slightly parted. He was cute when he sleeved. I quicklyglanced atphone checking the time. It was a quarter till noon. I heard another picture being taken and I turned around to see Athena leaning on the counter drinking coffee taking pictures of us. Liam's shifted but remained asleep. I poked him in the ribs causing him to groan. I poked him again and he finally opened his eyes. "What do you want?" He ask me before fully comprehended what was going on.

His eyes widened. He seemed as confused as I was. Athena laughed and Liam turned realizing her presence, "You two are so cute together," She left going up the stairs, to my room I suppose, leaving the two of us very confused.

"What just happened?" Liam asked me.

"I have no idea,"

We both got off the couch and Liam grabbed his coat. "I'm gonna head home, good luck with Athena," he rushes out.

"Thank I'm gonna need it,"

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks flamed up at his touch. "Uh um," Liam grabbed the back of his neck, "Sorry it's a habit from being with Tara,"

"Oh okay," I mumbled, quickly looking at my feet.

He shuffled out the door and I walked up the stairs to talk to Athena."What are you doing?" I questioned her.

"Well I came over for you to tell me all about your date, I didn't realize it was still going on,"

"Why were you taking pictures?"

"So I could do this,"

She held up my phone which I hadn't even realized she took, I could have sworn I had used my phone to check the time. She changed my background to a picture of me and Liam asleep on the couch. It was one of those cute couple photos. "Wow," I breathed.

"So tell me all about your date!" She squealed.

I began by telling her about the party. "Wait he took you to a party but you hate parties," she frowned.

"Yeah I know and he realized this and took me home. Honestly the first part of the date sucked but the last half was, amazing." I was attempting to make it realistic, but I hadn't been on a real date in years.

"The part where you two slept together?" She raised her eyebrow.

I hit her shoulder. "No, he came over and we watched a movie. It was so much fun we talked about the most random stuff,"

"Hmmm," she looked In deep thought, "he seems suspicious,"

"What?" I began to panic, she can't know it's fake, could she?

"Well I mean he just starts dating you like directly after he broke up with Tara, and then he takes you to this party where Tara coincidently was. I mean he gets brownie points for taking you home but still, it just seems," she paused, "fishy."

"Uh," I didn't know what to say.

"We should go on a double date!" She suddenly squealed

"How would that help?"

"Well then I could see if he actually is wanting to date you or just trying to make Tara jealous.

"You guys should totally do it, and then we expect all the details," Vironica, Taylor, and Lilly all agreed, I glanced up not aware of their presence.

They had just walked through the door way and sat on my bed. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Athena called us over," Vironica informed me.