Chapter 15

Sapphires POV
"So he told you he likes someone else?" Athena asked me.

She was currently doing my hair to get ready for my 'date' with Liam. I was wearing the outfit she picked out for me and my hair was pinned up in a half down half up look. I didn't know why we were even trying when I knew there was no point, "Yep, he just outright told me he liked someone else,"

"And you're sure there's no way he could have been talking about you?"

"Not a chance. He described her and there was no way it was me,"

"I'm so sorry Sapphire that really sucks," she pulled the curling iron away releasing a bouncy curl.

"What's worse is he said we can't break up until after the season trip, it's in the contract,"

"That's contract is in a sketchbook drawn with a two dollar pen, it's definitely not legally binding,"

"But still I might as well try not to break all of the rules,"

"Good luck with that," she laughed.

"This is gonna be a mess!" I groaned.

The doorbell rang downstairs. I went to get up but Athena pushed me back down in my seat. "I'll go get the door,"

Athen walked down stairs while I just awkwardly sat in the chair. I grabbed a price of paper and a pencil and began doodling an eye on it. I heard the sound of the front door closing. I heard Athena's voice as she interrogated Liam. I couldn't make out what she was saying but she was using the, 'don't make me hurt you' voice. This went on for about five minutes before she called me down. I shoved my drawing in my purse and trotted down the stairs.

Liam looked up at me from her bottom of the stairs. "Wow you look.."

"Trashy, I know, Athena did it,"

She gawked at me. "I was gonna say beautiful," Liam breathed.

I felt my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. I can't with this boy. "Thank you," I smiled.

Athena looked at me smirking. "Well you two have fun, have her home by eleven," she pointed to Liam.

He laughed, "Don't worry, I will,"

He held the door open for me and we were off. "You ready see that new horror movie?" He asked.

"I can't wait I'm so excited. It's supposed to be really scary,"

I've always loved horror movies since I was a kid. I was surprised Liam remembered that I love them after we watch them one time. "Maybe it will actually scare you,"

"I doubt it," I laughed.

"Okay but really, we watched at least ten horror films and none of them scared you! I mean I was more scared then you were,"

"Aww is someone not feeling manly?"

"Maybe,"

"It's okay I'll hold you during the movie so you don't cry," I mocked.

He glared at me through the mirror. "I don't need to be held I'm a man,"

"Oh okay whatever you say,"

"I'm the manliest of men," he held his head up high.

"Oh yes big strong mighty man,"

He lightly pushed me with his hand, "I am!" He laughed.

"Sure," I drew out.

He sighed, keeping his eyes on the road. "You really are something," he laughed resting his hand on my leg.