Reginae Carter is the youngest in our trio but definitely the feistiest. Reginae is like a little fire cracker and that much everyone on campus knows by now. We call her Naenae though, her boldness is what made us become friends. She was the first person to approach me on the entire campus when I first got here and I hadn't even found my room yet. Reginae is a year younger than I am which makes her two years younger than her cousin and bestfriend Shar. I swear she thinks she's the oldest sometimes though. Reginae is the bad influence in our group, everything that we're not supposed to be doing or getting involved in she drags us into it. I can't talk on my girl too much though, because I too have my rebel side. Out of us all Shar is the calmest one.

"I swear to God I can't wait to stop seeing those witches faces." Speak of the devil, here came in Naenae.

"What witches ?" I asked her

"All these damn lecturers. I'm so sick of them Lily" she fussed slamming the door in the process.

"Well unfortunately we have another two semester with those witches"

"Oh gosh, don't remind me." She rolled her eyes. You see, this would've been our last semester at college but with Reginae being delinquent and me failing two courses what else is to be expected ? Normally we're straight A students, not to brag or anything but we're no brainboxes we're just not the bunch to be failing. Reginae was busy skipping classes to hook up with her rapper boyfriend DerekYeezy and I was caught up in a depressive episode due to my older brother getting sentenced to jail back in Barbados. It sucks that we got to come back for a semester after summer but at least it'll all be over after that because there's no way we'll fail again.

"Nae you're back, how was class ?" Shar asked her as she emerged from the bathroom.

"Please don't depress me Shar."

"Okay then, we still up for the mall or what because you seem quite confortable" Shar said raising a brow and Nae instantly shot up from the bed.

"Girl please ofcourse we're still going, let me go take a shower. A little shopping will always cheer me up." Reginae beemed.

"Oh lord.."

"What are you wearing Lily ? Maybe we should dress alike and look cute" Shar asked.

"Oh sorry guys, Keith and I have plans." I sheepishly said knowing Nae ws gon be pissed.

"Okay so cancel em." She said all nonchalant.

"Really reginae, I won't cancel on Keith."

"So you rather cancel on us ?" She raised a brow at me. I sighed knowing she was gon make me feel bad about this. There really is no winning with her but I couldn't cancel on a date especially when Keith seems to alwaya be busy lately. Keith and I have been dating for almost three years now. He's a star athelete at the school so naturally he's popular. He gets involved in all these activities in school, plus with his training and football matches we barely see each other lately. Most of the time he comes over we study together in my room but haven't gone out in a while which is why I'm looking forward to going out today.

"I can't believe you're bailing on us for Keith."

"Nae just drop it, if she has plans then it is what it is." Shar defended me..kind of.

"Yeah okay whatever, I at least hope you get some dicc that will make it worth it." Nae bluntly said.

"Now you know that's not happening." Shar joked. You see, Keith and I have never had sex. Yea, we're together for two years already but I never felt ready enough to give it up. Luckily he understands and doesn't put any pressure on me.

"Poor Keith.." Nae mumbled.

"Whatever Nae, he good trust and believe that." I said waving her off.

Within the next hour the girls left so I stayed in the room doing some studting for a while to kill time. After that, I got out a cute outfit and took a shower to get ready for my date with Keith. I was fully dressed with my hair curled up and light makeup done within fourty-five minutes. I still had some time to spare before Keith would most likely arrive so I sat on the bed and watched a tv show. When I saw the time ticking by I shot him a text since it was getting a bit late.

 When I saw the time ticking by I shot him a text since it was getting a bit late

Okay now.. I was upset. This nigga really just stood me up ? What the actual fu--

Keith POV

"Yesss like that."

"You like that huh ?"

"Yess babyy, mhmm don't stop." She moaned as I kept hitting it from the back.

"Baby I'm cumming.." She moaned out as she climaxed on my dicc. A few seconds after, I released in the condom.

"Fucccc" I groaned. I pulled out of her and threw the condom in the trash before laying the bed.

"I will never get tired of this."

"That much I know."

"Okay Mr.Cocky whatever.. Lily don't know what she missing." She tried to joke.

"I ain't called you over here to speak on my girlfriend Stacey."

"Why is she still your girlfriend anyway Keith ? Look what we got going on baby. You don't need Aaliyah."

"Yeah on that note, it's best you take your leave."

"What ?"

"I said leave Stacey."

"C'mon baby, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry. " she apologized like a little pup.

"Okay but you still gotta go."

"Okay but you'll call me though right ?"

"Yeah I'll call you."
--------------------------------

That's it for the first chapter guys. What do y'all think ?

~ Please excuse any errors~

Don't forget to Vote 🤗