At The Complex

We arrived to the massive complex with a massive sign that read, 'Kingpin Experimental Science Labs, Inc.' and looked like an established corporation.
"Woah isn't this place like a legit science lab? Why would they have multiverse transporters, a mad scientist, and a big bulky symbiote monster?" I asked myself.
"It's all a cover up, while digging into this place I uncovered and made connections between this company, the company president that goes only by Kingpin, and the majority of the underground major crime. All of those villains I fought so viciously for was because I knew of their connection here. I couldn't control my rage I felt when I thought of the connection. This whole scheme, it runs deep." He explained to me. This once again gave me more questions, what would this criminal organization facading as a science lab want in Japan? What could possibly be of interest to them?
"Hey look. The security is switching for shifts, we have about five minutes to get into the building, we have to go now." With that we webbed towards the complex and I followed him. In all of my time as a Spider-Man I've never done anything of this magnitude. My stomach felt light as my heart rate picked up. We landed at a walk way that guards walked on connected to the second story. A guard used his card to enter the building. I noticed an open window towards the top of the complex, I nudged my older self and pointed, and then proceeded to scale the wall to reach the window. I peeked in the window and saw a lab room with a bunch of different plants in various cases, accompanied by a younger looking scientist moving around his work space with headphones on. I point this out to my older self, and responds by pointing to a vent with an openable hatch within the room. We both quietly entered the room, and entered the vent, successfully avoiding the scientist, I closed the hatch behind me and faced forwards.
"Hey, the two top levels seem to be the most important and also the most illegal. Kind of hiding in plain sight, since this floor doesn't appear in any floor plans, or reachable normally by stairs or elevator. So I'm sure the multiverse teleporter will be here, and a breach here will require all forces to contain, which is why I'm sure Charlie will show up." My older self whispered to me. I simply just nodded and grunted in response. We began moving forwards looking through all of the hatches until I saw an all too familiar sight.
"That's it, that's the multiverse teleporter." I notified myself, to which we broke through the vent and webbed up the scientists in the room, incapacitating them. I jumped down afterwards and looked at the control panel that I had no clue how to operate. Then red lights start flashing and an alarm is going off.
"Breach in lab 969, all security and attack personnel intercept the intruders." A voice sounded from the P.A. system. What are attack personnel? While I was caught off guard by the sudden alarm and attack notice, my older self ripped a camera out of the corner of the lab and then moved me aside and began messing with the controls.
"We gotta hurry, attack personnel will be here first, it's mainly Doc and Charlie. We have to get this ready to go before they get here." He frantically spoke over the alarms. He must've done something right because the machine was activated and the portal was now visible. The pull wasn't strong until you're right next to it, but still a breeze was present heading towards the portal. Just as the ring began lowering, it stopped and tilted itself so the entrance faced us. Just as this happened, the door was blown off its hinges which caught our attention, and we saw the huge beast we both knew to be Charlie. The beast let out a large roar and charged us. It aimed for my older self first, who jumped over the charging beast. This resulted in the control panel for the machine to be destroyed, sparks flew from the ring, and the portal began to start slowly closing on itself, getting smaller and smaller slowly. This frustrated me and I webbed the beast, and pulled myself towards it, I angled the bottom of my feet and made contact to the beasts jaw, as Old Y/N made contact with its back, knocking the beast away. It quickly recovered and then began flapping its wings as it rose into the air.
       "Well that's just not fair." I proclaimed. It flew towards us and we charged back, I slid under the beast flying as future me went overhead. I stopped myself and pushed off my hands and connected my feet to the beasts stomach region, while Old Y/N webbed the floor and pulled himself on top of its back, aligned with my feet at the same time I made contact. The equal clamping force created by our kicks stopped everything in motion, every bit of movement temporally stopped, as the beast recoiled in pain. I webbed myself away from the beast and my future self landed next to me.
        "Yo just saying that combo hit was nuts." Old me said.
       "Hell yea it was." I replied as we both had our eyes focused on the beast recovering, and we quickly fist bumped before charging again. We continued to use combos and rapid attacks to keep Charlie at bay. Suddenly, the beast grabbed me and kicked away my future self, punched me three times in the face and threw me against the wall. It hit extraordinarily hard, and I was dazed temporarily. I began recovering and looked at the portal, it was getting to the point where I won't fit soon. I looked over at Old Y/N getting a beating from Charlie, I got up and webbed the wall in either side of Charlie and pulled myself towards it quickly, before making contact I flipped myself forward and extended both of my legs and slammed both of my heels onto the back of its head. Quickly after, Old Y/N pushed himself off the ground and slammed the bottom of his feet in the beasts bottom jaw. Knocking the beast off balance.
       "Yo man, you need the get the hell out of here, that portals almost closed." I looked back and noticed he was right. The beast then grabbed both of us by the throats, and brought us up higher before slamming us back into the ground. I felt all the wind leave my body.
        "That's enough Venom." A deep, powerful, and almost familiar voice spoke. This seemed to catch the beast off guard, and Old Y/N took this chance to kick his leg to make contact with the jaw of the beast. This surprise attack caused Venom's grip to loosen slightly, which I used all of strength to break through, and I webbed myself towards the portal.
        "Let him go, he is irrelevant. Hello Spider-Man. I'm Kingpin." I heard the voice finish before I became fully engulfed by the portal.

A/N: This chapter was a little longer than my other ones, so hopefully you guys enjoy that. Also finally some plot development am I right?