Chapter 7

(Y/N's POV)
My wrist and ankles were bloody and bruised from constantly pulling on my chains, but I continued on pulling because my rage supplied me with adrenaline. I kept pulling and screaming, threatening to kill anyone who hurts Charlie. Then the door opened up and the priest entered the room. He still wore that wicked smile I have grown to despise. He walked closer to me ever so slowly and he grabbed my chin and moved my head in any direction he pleased.
"I swear to God, if you touched Charlie I will fucking kill you." I spat at the priest. He just laughed at me and this made me even angrier. He let go of me and left the room. I then heard explosions come from downstairs. I heard people yelling and things breaking. The door flung open and the priest entered holding Charlie. The priest held a gun to Charlie's head and backed himself into the corner. The door then blew open and I saw Rias with Issei right behind her. They looked at me but I didn't notice them. I was focused on the priest holding my brother captive.
"Everyone back up! I'll shoot this kid right now!" The priest actually looked scared and this worried me. The fact he was worried means he might do something rash and hurt Charlie.
"You better let go of Charlie or so help me I will end your pitiful existence." I spat my words at the priest. He looked at me and back at the Gremory household.
"Tell them to back off or he dies." He yelled in desperation. My heat rate sped up to what felt like a thousand beats a minute. Then, as if by a chance of bad luck, the platter of torture tools fell off the nearby table due to the rumbling of explosions. It seemed like slow motion as the tools fell. My eyes widen in pure and utter fear as the tools land on the ground making a loud crash sound. This startled the priest and his gun went off. I stared at the horrid scene as Charlie fell to the ground lifeless. I screamed as his body fell to the floor and I felt my rage and sadness bubble up into one emotion of pure hatred and pain. I felt something inside of me break as my soul shattered replaced with hatred. I felt something claw out of my back and I looked behind me to see metallic spider legs. I moved them around and I looked at the priest as I shoved a leg through his eye and forced it out the other side of his head. I then bring the new legs to break the chains holding me captive. I fall to the ground and walk towards Charlie's body. I kneel towards his body and weep. I cry and cry, crying harder as the seconds tick away.

(Rias POV)
I watched as Y/N mourned for his brother. It broke my heart that someone so innocent and young could be killed by someone so corrupt and sinful. I have an idea that might work, but it all depends on Y/N's answer. I approach Y/N and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with tears streaming down his face.
"If you want, I can revive him as a devil, Y/N. He will be alive again but he will be in my service. The choice is yours." I gave him the decision. He looked at me and his eyes widened. He nodded his head and wiped his tears.
"Please Rias, I beg you to do this. If you do I will be in your debt." I squeezed his shoulder and gently moved him out of the way. I summoned my Evil Pieces and took the Rook piece and began to revive Charlie. His wounds were extremely fatal. Someone would need to stay with him and heal him. I stood up and looked at Y/N and nodded at him. He gasped and hugged me from no where. He sobbed into my shoulders and I took this time to study the spider legs coming out of his back. They were metallic and they were connected to a large flat metal piece that reached from his shoulders to the middle of his back. I felt the pieces and they started to fade away it seemed, in the same way Issei's gauntlet disappears. This must mean that Y/N has a Longinus weapon. Though I've never heard of one like this before. He releases me and collapses on the ground most likely from exhaustion and pain. I took this time to examine his wounds. He had bruises and slashes all across his body. I noticed he had a large scar from where his old bandage was, where he claimed he was stabbed by a fallen angel. Someone would need to stay with him and heal him. I looked at someone who would care the least and wouldn't freak Y/N out. I smiled as I settled upon the perfect person.

NEXT🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕DAY

(Y/N's POV)
I woke up and opened my eyes to see that I was in my room. My body felt stiff as I stretched and noticed something under my covers was weighing me down. Confused I lift the covers and see Koneko laying on my chest, completely in the nude.
"Sup." She says in her usual monotone voice.
"Koneko, why are you naked, in my bed." I asked her while still looking in her eyes.
"That is how devils heal people and other devils. We can expel our energy into living things and close their wounds, clothes can disrupt that process, which is why it is typically done in the nude." Rias spoke and explained the situation to me from my bedroom door.
"Really? Isn't that, I don't know, kinda lewd and messed up?" I asked the two devils. Then suddenly with the thoughts of last night finally returning I pick Koneko up and move her while standing up.
"Wait, where's Charlie?" I asked frantically. As I asked, Rias moved to the side and I saw my younger brother. Though now he was taller and more mature looking. Like a testosterone loaded twelve year old.
"The transformation had an odd effect on your brother. It boosted his physical state like it normally would but it also boosted his rate of maturity. I've never seen anything like it. In essence his body is that of a fifteen year old now." I looked at my brother and stood up. He was taller, but still not my height. He was probably 5'10. I looked at his now defined muscles and chiseled face. He spoke to me in a voice that was now deeper, but was layered with embarrassment.
"Hi Y/N, are you feeling better?"