Chapter 1

"Oh man look at those boobies!" Issei shouted while laying back on the hill with the rest of us. I simply just shook my head while my eyes were closed. The other guys chimed in with Issei.
"Oh yea baby, these boobs are amazing!" Matsuda also said with excitement. I overheard some girls calling them pervs and creeps. Then as I was dozing off I heard Issei say something about owning a harem one day.
"Yo guys, who's that crimson beauty?" Issei questioned. Intrigued I open my eyes and look towards the 'crimson beauty' Issei spoke of. We all looked towards the Occult Research Club building and saw her in one of the windows. She then disappeared. Motohama and Matsuda then explained that her name was Rias Gremory and that neither of us would never have a chance with her. Later on in the day me and Issei were walking home while he rambled on about harems and boobs for what seemed like forever when we got stopped by a girl on the bridge.
"Excuse me, are y-you Issei Hyoudou from Kuoh Academy?" The girl asked Issei. I raised my eyebrow and listened in to the conversation, surprised to say the least.
"My name is Yuma Amano, will you be my boyfriend!?" She shouted the last part and looked down embarrassed. Issei obviously said yes and they agreed to a date and she began to walk off. Goosebumps formed on my body as she walked away. As if harm is coming soon. We began walking back home after Yuma left.
"Yo Issei are you sure that was a good idea? You've never even met that girl before." I questioned my friend.
"You know Y/N you worry too much man, she was pretty cute, though she was kind of flat." He said this last part with some disappointment I just rolled my eyes and eventually reached my house. I walked inside and thought about my senses going off when Yuma walked off. Ugh I'm gonna have to follow them aren't I? Well they planned their date for tomorrow, I'll just follow him and make sure nothing goes wrong. For tonight though, I have to do some patrol work. I slide the tight spandex over my body and then the blue hoody to top my disguise off. I put my mask on and my Web Shooters. I then Web the outer parts of my window and launched myself out, forcing my body to become completely straight until I successfully launched myself out the window and then I swung into the night to rough up some baddies. I only truly feel happy when I am the Spider-Man. It brings a whole different side of me out, a side that I love. I kept swinging until I found some bad boys breaking into a small bank with a bunch of ATMs. I grip to the wall and crawl to the window to see what they were doing. They were using a concentrated beam of energy to burn holes into the ATMs. I decided to intervene.
          "Oh hey guys I'm sorry, I think the bank is closed right now. You could come back tomorrow." I spoke.
          "What the hell? Who's this clown?" Thug 1 asked his bad boy buddies.
           "I don't know, just shoot the guy!" Thug Dos ordered. They aimed their guns but I webbed the gun of Thug 4 and swung it out of his hands into the head of Thug 2. I then rolled in the ground and sprung off my hands kicking Thug 1 in the jaw. The gunless Thug 4 returned but he had a knife. I stopped and begged him.
           "No, anything but knives Mr. Thug anything but knives!" I was on my knees crying, head on the ground and I quickly moved my hand and aimed it at him and shot my Web hitting his groin. I took this chance to roll under him and uppercut him, resulting in a K.O. I then Web Thug three who has hardly moved and was obviously scared. I looked at him and deepened my voice.
        "Where is she!" I yelled.
        "W-What, who?" He responded.
        "Where. Is. She!"
        "I have no idea man I don't know." He began crying and I just webbed his face and his hands together. I finished webbing the rest of them up and when they were waking up I heard the cops arriving.
        "Hey see you later gentleman, I had a great time today. Let's do it again some time!" I then webbed a building and got out of sight before the cops saw me at all. I was sitting on a building jamming out to some music when I felt goosebumps all over me. Confused I stand up and look around. No one was around me. Weird. Then out of no where something explodes from under me and I get launched off the building. I Web the edge and pull myself back up. I looked at the perp and it was some dude in some creepy looking green armor and some hover board thing.
         "Hey buddy, where'd you get that hover board? I want one!" I yelled to the green man. He just looked at me and threw some pumpkin looking balls at me but my senses went crazy the closer they got, I decided to avoid them. I dodged bomb after bomb and all of the rooftop was covered in smoke.
          "Hey buddy your vape clouds are making it kinda hard to see!" I yelled. Then the figure grabbed me while he was flying from any buildings in the area.
          "Hey pal, safe landing right over there, oh great you just passed it now we got- oh shit!" He was heading straight for an airplane flying directly at us. I struggled to get free but it didn't help. I then webbed one of his pumpkins and activated it. I charged the bomb and dropped it right on his hovercraft thingy and we both fell towards the ever closing in ground. I webbed the green dude and webbed a building with my free hand and pulled us both up there.
            "You ruined my glider! I'm going to kill you for that." The green boy started running towards me. I just yawned and checked the invisible watch on my wrist and I webbed his legs together and he fell. I chuckled and began walking off when a flying blade barely missed me and I jumped out of the way.
         "Oh you have got to be kidding." I exclaimed. I looked at the green monster standing across from me and he grabbed a pumpkin, threw it at the ground and escaped thanks to the smoke the bomb gave off. I looked around for him but he was gone.
       "Damn." I spoke out loud. Who was that dude. The rest of the night was uneventful and I decided to go home and go to bed, I had to protect Issei tomorrow from that psycho lady. I finished hiding my suit and crawled into bed. I felt myself drifting to sleep when I could hear my brother crying in his room. Worried I get up and walk into the hallway and knock on my brothers door. I hear sniffling and gasps as he attempts to stop his crying.
         "Come in." Charlie gave me permission. I enter his room and sit next to him on his bed.
        "What's wrong Charlie? Why are you crying?" I ask my little brother.
        "I miss our Mama, Y/N. I miss her so much." Charlie began crying again. Mom has been dead for only two months the wounds are still fresh, for the both of us.
        "Come on Charlie, I think we have some ice cream left downstairs, let's get some." He nodded his head and I put him on my back. Charlie is small and too innocent for his age. He's twelve but acts and looks like he's eight. I finished walking to our kitchen and I set Charlie on one of the chairs and scoop ice cream into the bowl for him and some for myself. We were eating our dessert together laughing and talking about silly things with our mom and how much we don't trust dad, among other things. Charlie yawned and rubbed his eyes, so I grabbed our dishes and put them in the sink.
         "Alright bud, lets get you to bed alright?" I suggested to Charlie. He just nodded his head and I grabbed his hand and lead him up to his room. I tucked him into bed and left the room. I crawled into bed myself and looked at my nightstand.
          "Goodnight Mom, I miss you." I said to the picture of me, Charlie and Mom. I rolled to my other side and let sleep take me away.

A/N: I wanted this chapter to mostly focus on you and give some development to you as a character. Hope y'all enjoyed. Next chapter should follow more along High School DXD characters and plot line.