Changes

(I do not own this photo, all rights reserved to original creators)

So this is your new suit. Your other one was destroyed and you thought you should get one that's more.....intimidating. Also no one really gave me an answer based on the introduction of OC's so I'm just gonna send it. I'll give you the info on them now.

Ray Gordon
Age: 16
Height: 5'11
Weight: 195
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Ginger
Hair Length: Long
Nationality: Irish
Backstory: One of the sons of a business partner affiliated with Y/N's father. Ray would pester Y/N to play when they were younger and was always obsessed with him. Y/N eventually gave in and they became great friends. They haven't seen each other since Y/N left the states.

Scott Wilson
Age: 19
Height: 5'9
Weight: 175
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Length: Short
Nationality: British
Backstory: Another friend of Y/N from when he was young. He was the son of a maid that waited on the L/N family. Scott and Y/N always played together while Scott's mother worked. Scott and his mother left and moved back to Britain only a couple weeks before Y/N left with his mother and Charlie.

Afua Abara
Age: 18
Height: 5'2
Weight: 125
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium
Nationality: African
Backstory: One of Charlie's old friends and the daughter of an African politician affiliated with Y/N's father. She always liked playing with Charlie but became nervous around Y/N because of her childish crush. She hasn't seen the L/N brothers since they left.

Hyun-ji Kim
Age: 17
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Very Long
Nationality: Korean
Backstory: Hyun-ji was a young girl who claimed to have never liked the L/N boys. She didn't like their father especially. Her father is a business man associated with the father of the L/N brothers. She claimed to not like either of them, but lie as she may, when the boys moved, she's never been more heart broken.

So that's it, my OC's. Thanks for reading this and just
My story in general thank you all for everything.