4

~(Y/N) POV~

After dinner was eaten, Jonathan had to leave due to being called into work so I set some leftovers in a spare sandwich box and gave it to him. He thanked me, smiled,d and went on his way. I turned to Dick and asked if he wanted the remaining leftovers.

He said, "You're truly amazing with chicken. You have to teach me."

I laugh and say, "Thank you, and sure! I wish you'd let me help you with your boxes."

He shakes his head and replies, "I've got some stuff that normal people don't exactly have." He laughs and I laugh too.

I reply, "Hey, I don't judge but I won't invade your privacy. Come by anytime you're hungry or just need company, okay?"

He nods with a handsome smile and goes into his new apartment. I smile and walk back to my home and lock the door behind me. As I turn around, I see Dylan wearing a sly smirk with his arms crossed.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "What?"

He said,d "So, which one do you choose?"

I reply, "Huh?"

"Dick or Jon?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pardon?

I ask baffled, "What are you talking about?"

He shakes his head and jumped off his seat. As he walked to his room, he shouts, "Make sure I'm the ring holder at your wedding!!"

I shout, "SHUT UP!"

Great, now I think I upset my neighbors below and above again. My mind was boggled when I remembered the napkin at the diner. I reached into my back pocket and pulled it out. Thank goodness it wasn't torn too much.

I pulled my phone out and went to 'Contacts'. I went back and forth entering the number and I felt a little nervous about contacting them. I don't even know who it was!

It couldn't be Dick since he could just walk down the hallway and knock on my door to talk. I don't think the little boy has a phone and the white-streaked-haired boy wouldn't waste his time on a waitress, he looks like he can get any girl if I'm being honest.

That leaves the guy that ordered the coffee. I don't exactly know how old he is but maybe if I text him, he'll tell me.

Me: Hi, I don't know if you remember but you wrote down your number at Josey's Diner with my name on it.

A few minutes went by and I set my notifications on loud so I know when he texts. To pass the time I decided to go to my (YouTube/Soundcloud/Spotify) and listen to music while I do dishes.

A couple of clean plates are done when I hear the notification sound go off. I wiped my hands on my shirt and paused my music. I pressed the text and see this.

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

Oh yeah, hi. I'm Tim, the guy that ordered the amazing coffee, by the way, thank you.

I smiled and changed his name to 'Tim'. I replied,

Me: Well, thank the coffee machine, not me. I just prepared it lol.