8

{WARNING: THERE IS A PART WHERE SA[sexual assault] WILL HAPPEN BUT IT WILL BE SHORT. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS, SKIP TO AFTER (Y/N) LEAVES HER JOB. IF YOU ARE IN A REAL-LIFE SITUATION OF SUFFERING FROM SA, CALL 1(800)656-4673.}

Friday, 5:15a.m.

-Nightwing POV-

I don't understand.

I ask my main question, "How did (Y/N) do that?"

Tim was typing away on his computer while Damian was in the library, searching for the answer to all of our questions. Jason was walking back and forth, deep in thought surprisingly.

Tim replies, "Can't find anything within the region of her apartment or job but I managed to look into her phone while we were at the Starbucks place and found something strange that she searched up. 'strange white rock near Gotham'"

Dick lets out an amused huff, smiling at the news.

Dick asks, "Does she have another search on where the rock was?"

Tim shakes his head, replying, "Nothing like that, guess she only searched that up and left it, seeing as there aren't any decent results."

So (Y/N) found a rock which means she probably hasn't had it for a while. It must be rooted in either magic or..something other than magic I suppose.

Dick will have to question (Y/N) about it without mentioning the rock; it may be growing on her like a parasite and messing with her mind.

Tim finishes Dick's thought, "What if the rock is giving her side effects, aka headaches and such?"

Dick replies, "Her body is probably getting accustomed to the powers but not without a few bumps along the way."

Jason asks, "What do you think would happen if she doesn't have the rock on her? What if she's like Green Lantern without his ring?"

Damian walks in, saying, "It could be a possibility but it could also make her feel worse without the rock."

Jason replies, "I guess you're right.."

Dick says, "Tim, can you text (Y/N) and ask if she's alright? She might mention her "sickness" too."

Tim nods and grabs his phone, typing away.

Dick turns to Jason, "Do you think you can keep an eye on (Y/N) to see how she acts?"

Jason replies, "Possibly; Can I get her number?"

Dick sighs and sends her number to Jason via phone.

Jason shows him a smug smile and replies while walking to his bike, "Pleasure doing business with you, Dickie Bird."

Jason drives off and Dick whispers, "I hate it when he calls me that."

~

5:28a.m.

-(Y/N) POV-

It's kinda strange but I think I'm growing accustomed to the headaches or the rock. Probably both. I'm feeling better too, the pain is less than before.