Chapter 12

Kat's POV

"I'm going to miss you, sunshine," my dad says against my hair. I can't help but cry.

"I just got you back and I'm leaving!" I say, my voice muffled by his shoulder.

"Only for a little while. Take care of your little girl." He turn to Zayn. "I know she can handle herself, but take care of my little girl, will you?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm not little. I'm old enough-"

"To get arrested twice in one year, get pregnant, than barely graduate al because of boys. Yeah, you are old enough to have experienced those," he says, giving me a smile. I punch his arm and start laughing as he rubs the spot I hit and most likely bruised.

"Whatever, air head."

"Say bye to Grandpa, Colbie!" Zayn says in a baby voice, bringing Colbie over to where my dad is.

"Oh, shit. I am a grandpa. Ugh, I'm old. Colbie, call me Pops," my dad says, kissing her head.

"Buh buh, Poh!" Colbie says, giggling as his scratchy beard brushes her head. He smiles.

"Can't wait until you reach Mommy's age! Then Mommy should have a lot of fun!" He teases.

"If she's anything like you, we're screwed," Zayn says. I just picture my little girl doing all of the things I did.

"We'll bail her out of jail, then. That's what your parents did for me," I say taking Colbie form Zayn.

"What?!" He asks shocked.

"You guys have a flight in 30 minutes. I suggest you hurry that way you guys won't be late," my dad says. I just smirk at Zayn. Thanks,  Pops.

I wave to him as we near the gate and the boys.

Zayn's POV

"Go to sleep, babe. Lou did. The boys and I can watch over Lux and Colbie," I urge.

"Fine, what ever, you loser. But if they so much as make her cry, I will humiliate them in public so hard Liam will be speachless. We both know how much that boy loves ot talk."

I glance over and see him babbling on about some band. I smile and just wrap a blanket aroung her.

"Got it covered. I need ot bond with our daughter, anyways. Do you want me to sing to you or will you be fine?" I ask. She hasn't slept in weeks. You can tell fatigue is setting in by the way her hands twitch.

"I'm pretty tired, I think I'll be fine. Go make sure our baby isn't blinged out," she mumbles before she drifts off. I walk over to the boys who are watching the two little girls.

"Hello, lovely," I say.

"Hey, Zaynster," Niall says.

"Not you, butthead, Colbie!" I say smacking his arm.

"Hurtful much!" Niall comments.

"You'll get over it soon enough," I say, turning my attention to my daughter. She is so adorable! I make faces at her, sending her into a giggling fit. The boys and I play with the two for a while until they start getting antsy. I pick Colbie up, slightly bouncing while swaying. She stares up at me, chewing on her tiny fist.

"You have your mum's eyes, you know that? They're beautiful. Just like you." She blinks her tiny lashes at me.

"I am so proud to be your dad. I may not be your biological father, but I'll try my best to raise to you right. I'll quit smoking for you. That way you won't have to lose a parent like mummy did," I say, a tear slipping down my face.