Amusement Park ♠

Start from the beginning

That's exactly what Lisa was doing right now until she heard the soft bell which tells that she got a message. That bell wasn't loud enough for the two lovers in the front seats to hear it but it surely got Jungkook’s attention.

“You look beautiful.”

Lisa would be lying if she says that this text from Jungkook didn't make her heart race. Trying her best not to blush but she failed miserably as the red crept up on her cheeks.
She looked at the masculine male besides her who was already looking at her with soft expressions. For once, Lisa actually didn't wanna punch his stupid face instead, she wanted to pinch his cheeks because he looked so genuine and innocent.

“Thank you, you look good as well.”

Lisa spoke in a monotone voice once she was sure she controlled herself but to her great luck, by the time she had said that sentence, the music was gone and the people in the front had their attention to her.

The silence filled the car, although it was awkward for Lisa, the rest three people were smiling softly while stealing glances at each other.

“We are here.”

Lisa was dying to hear these three words, she was the first one to get out of the car once it was parked safely.

She fixed her hairs and dress, making sure she looked presentable. Jennie walked up to her and held her hand, which caused Kai to look at Jennie with a raised eyebrow but the man soon figured out the purpose as he nodded slightly.

-

They bought the tickets and were now ready to enjoy different rides.

“Where do you wanna go, nini?”

Kai wrapped his arm around Jennie's shoulder, pulling her a little closer while taking a bite of his sweet cotton candy.

Jennie hummed softly, thinking for a while before excitingly pointing at the ride.

“I wanna go to the love maze!”

At that point, Lisa was ready to go home.
“you're fucking kidding me.”
She said in a very low voice, barely audible.
Jungkook couldn't help but notice and smile at the helpless girl walking next to him.

“Cheer up, Lisa. We are just here to have fun, no one's gonna bite you or steal your candy.”

Jungkook's way of comforting Lisa was definitely a little weird but she agreed. Thinking about it, Jungkook didn't do anything wrong, no one is teasing her or asking her to be “his” so why is she so mad? She is just ruining her mood.

Lisa smiled to herself when she realized that she was just over thinking everything. Her face lit up due to the change in her mood.

“only two people are allowed in one cart.”
“That's fine, me and Kai can be in one cart.”

Jennie replied to the guy who was controlling the ride, she then drifted her attention to Lisa and Jungkook.

“I can be with Jungkook, it's okay.”

Three of them were a little taken back by Lisa's word, clearly not expecting her to be this cooperative as well as okay with being with Jungkook.

The seats were very spacey so Jungkook and Lisa easily got in with a safe distance between them. The ride started and it was slow, really slow.  The entire tunnel was filled with pink wallpaper and hearts all over it. A tall man standing on the side, handing heart shaped balloons to people inside the cart.

Jungkook took one balloon and handed it to Lisa which she gladly accepted.

“So, how do you usually spend your weekend?”

“oh, I just relax or watch movies with Jennie. Sometimes we go shopping on our days off. I also try to finish my work so that i don't overwork in weekdays.”

Lisa and Jungkook decided to have a pleasant conversation during the long ride and they both quite enjoyed it. They also got to know each other better, Lisa found out that Jungkook is very athletic while Jungkook was amused by the fact that Lisa used to be a twitch streamer.

“You don't stream anymore?”
“I do sometimes when I'm free.”

Jungkook hummed and looked for a while before speaking again,

“you know, I used to stream too, with my girlfriend. Me and her would play different games together and it was really fun but then I stopped streaming after me and her broke up.”

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows she placed her soft hand on his wide shoulder, rubbing it softly. She looked at him with her big doe eyes which were enough to melt his heart.

“I'm sorry to hear that, you must have really loved her. You don't have to answer if you don't like me asking this but why did you guys break up?”

“she cheated on me with a guy who was apparently just a 'best friend.' They were dating even before me and her started dating, turns out she only dated me for clout and money.”

Lisa genuinely felt bad as she leaned closer to Jungkook, her lips pursed together tightly before she spoke in an apologetic tone.

“I'm sorry you had to go through that, I hope you find someone better, someone who will love you forever because that's what you truly deserve.”

Jungkook looked down at his big veiny hands, a smile formed on his lips.

“I already found that someone, Lisa.”

-

I deserve to go to hell for this one

I deserve to go to hell for this one. :')
Mf was in my drafts for a damn year,

anyways I might write some smut after the month of Ramadan. ;)

-L.