midnight swim

part 2 of the outerbanks

warning: beach!calum, penetrative sex,  slight dominance (not too much), dirty talk, semi-public space, grabbing of the throat (not choking), oral receiving (m)

chapter summary: after meeting your brother's rival, you decide whether you should meet him or not.

song: overdrive by
conan gray

gimme! gimme! gimme!
(a man after midnight) by
abba

baby by
madison beer

——————————————————

your mind went over the conversation you had on the so call "calum" you met earlier today, now you are stuck debating with yourself if you should see him later on.

your eyes shift over to the clock and exactly three more hours until midnight then coming to a realization that sierra might of gotten off work by this time. you quickly grabbed your phone, pressing the home screen to click on the beige icon and search for sierra contact.

the phone rings for the third time until she answers with her sweet voice, "hey my darling"

you quickly replied to her back and decided to tell her the situation you are in. you trust her not to tell luke or any of the pogues.

"damn y/n, you are in a deep situation"

you let out a deep breath, "i don't know if i should go or not. i want to go, get to know him...maybekisshim...but i don't wanna go against my brother wishes"

"whoa whoa, go back a second. what did you say? you want to kiss him!"

"if i go there and the night goes well, then maybe yeah."

"y/n, i love your brother more than anything in this world but for tonight i want you to go and have a good time with calum. i know they have this whole rivalry going on but that's between him and calum. not you."

an approved hummed came out at that statement and after a few seconds, you smiled to yourself and switching your phone to the other side of your ear before saying "now what am i going to wear"

after a good two and a half hours of talking and then picking out what you are going to wear, you switch to facetime with sierra as she helped you pick out a two piece swimsuit of the colour brown, the bottoms showing a lot of ass which you weren't complaining about.

you paired it off with a nice pair of denim short and a tie knot wool cardigan with holes around it so it's visible to see your swimsuit top. you quickly grab a pair of old skool black vans and decided to climb out of the window. you cursed yourself at how far the drop it, hoping you won't fracture anything.

you close your mouth as you jump, hoping you don't scream and wake anyone up. once you touched the ground, you ran off to the garage to grab your bike and quickly pedal away to the main beach.

you leaned your bike behind a big rock, and walk towards the beach. now coming to the realization he never said where on the beach...fuck. you walked for a good ten minutes with your phone flashlight at hand in front of you so you don't stubble on anything until your eyes met a fire in the distance.

as you came closer, your eyes see a blonde curl boy sitting upright on a blanket with a cigarette between his fingers of his right hand as he stares into the fire. you could only see the side of his face with his define jawline, god how you wish it could cut you in half, his three moles on his squished cheeks and his rounded nose.