lips

warning: lips kink, oral receiving (f), fingering, dirty talk, daddy kink, spitting kink, use of the nickname "pretty girl"

chapter summary: you have the biggest kink for calum lips.

song: into it by
chase atlantic

watermelon sugar by
harry styles

lovin', touchin', squeezin' by
journey

——————————————————

his cherry plump lips pressed against me down the navel of my neck, a deep sigh left my lips.

"please" i barely said above a whisper, a deep chuckle left his rounded lips.

"begging already?"

"shut up" i groaned at his choice of words, i were never one to beg and not to much to give in but whenever it came to calum, things became hard to succumb the temptation especially his lips. my favourite physical feature of him. it's either whenever his lips just more bigger and swollen from all the kissing or how they wraps around my nipple and pull back with a pop or to how he licks my slit, making squirm as he holds my body down as he devours me.

"now pretty girl, you know that's no way to talk to daddy, especially when i'm the only one that makes you feel this way" his left tattoo hand travels down my body to cup my underwear only to feel the pool of wetness that he has provided me, just by his lips.

an loud audible gasp left my lips as it turns into a moan as you feel his middle and forefinger rubs against the wet patch on my underwear, "now would ya look at that, so wet for me"

his lips breathe against my collarbone then turn into slow spongy kisses, "right? all for me?"

"y-yes, just for you, cal please."

he laughs at my begging but slowly continues his movements on my cover clit, "pretty girl, you keep saying please and i need more that than. tell me what to do"

"i-" i was cut off his lips sucking on my left breast but a harsh wince left my lips as he bit my nipple then twirled his tongue to only pull back.

"sorry, i didn't catch that"

"cal please...want your mouth, i need your mouth"

"where?...here" his lips left a kiss on my neck but you shook your head no, "mmm here?" lips traveling in over your sensitive nipples and a sigh left your lips but again i gave him the same answer as before, his finger left my place of need, only to come up to the edge of hem of my underwear and ripping it off down my legs.

his tattoo hands grab before of my thighs spreading them apart, "pretty girl, i can smell you from here." his lips press in the inner of my thighs leaving wet kissing leading up to where i need him the most.

"calum. there." i finally spoke out

"so she finally tells me, god i can't wait to taste you" his lips finally connect to my core without warning making me whimper loudly.

his lips. his tongue. his finger digging in my waist. could never get enough.

he pulls back for a second making me look down his lips covered in my wetness that caused, his tongue slips out to collect what he has tasted.

"fuck, i can taste you all day. you would love that wouldn't you? maybe take you on every flat surface we have in this house, having you on my tongue cumming all day"

i moan at the thought he gave me but they were interrupted by his tongue diving back into my core, taking up every last drop you have. my eyes drop down only to meet his brown dew eyes staring back at me.

"god calum. m'feel so good" arching my back as his thumb move to my clit, moving it in a eight figure.

my hands grabbing on anything i can find, the pleasure overcoming everything in my body but it still wasn't enough.

"cal, more. please. i need more, your fingers" basically crying to find the end of my high.

without any hesitation, he pulled away and replace his mouth with his fingers, a complaint was about to leave my mouth but his deep voice cut me off, "either my mouth or my finger. not both ways, pretty girl"

his pushed his finger in and out of your core fast and hard reaching your g-spot and his thumb continues to roll on your clit.

"fuck i'm-"

his left hand grab my face to pull it up, "open. tongue out" was the only thing he said, as open my mouth i allow him to spit on my tongue letting the taste of myself go down my throat as i swallow.

his fingers curl against my g-spot, only making me chat his name over and over, "come, pretty girl. come all over my fingers. show me how good i make you feel"

that all it took for me to let go, his fingers didn't stop until my high was over. i hadn't had a clue to the fact that i was digging my fingers into his forearm, probably leaving a mark that is going to left there later.

a wince left my lips as he pull his finger out of my sensitive core, my eyes were half shut but you were still able to see him bring his fingers that were covered in your arousal to his mouth, twirling his tongue, licking off every last of it.

"fuck. now pretty girl. don't you think it's your turn get on your knees for me and have a taste"

author's note

ok. i completely suck at updating, it's been like a year now? i will probably start writing again now but for now enjoy this :)

p.s there is probably some incorrect grammar in the sentences but i'm too lazy to go back and proof read.