unknown

warning: semi-exhibitionism, dry humping, intense making out

chapter summary: you are visiting your best friend, calum hood on his meet you there tour but lately you and calum have been having a certain unknown feeling going on between the two of you and no one knows.

song: hands on me by
ariana grande ft. a$ap ferg

dress by
taylor swift

edge of desire by
john mayer

—————————————————

"time to go" one of the guy said and everyone began to slip out of the doors. once behind the band and the team was behind stage, together linking arms in a circle. the boys girlfriends and i stood back to watch them, smiling as they did. they spoke to one another as the crowd was cheering for them.

once they were done i watched on and noticed calum looked up. his eyes bright but he looked up unnerved and even though he was nervous he managed to make a comforting smile, just for me. pleased i returned one before he and the rest of his band mates were being led to take under the stage. the moment calum was gone, myself and the girls were led to go back to the control booth.

the show, of course, was going perfectly and i was actually really happy that the girls were with me again. they chatted with me between songs and kept me informed of what's going on lately.

eventually, it was time for the luke, michael and calum to move more up the stage to perform amnesia. i leaned up more to see how they talked with the crowd and without much time i could hear the screams and cheers in the back of the area now.

it was only about two hours later when they finished their set and i saw calum and the boys emerging with their security.

it was only his silhouette at first but i was still absorbed with him. his walk looked confident and strong and yet i knew that held someone soft and warm. my heart fluttered watching him even though i could hardly see him.

as he approached a small grin formed on my face and grew bigger the more his grew brighter from the lights. when he was only feet away he finally came into complete view and his eyes were right on me. we smiled at one another before his eyes flicked to andy and he put out his arm to fulfill matt's awaiting fist bump. i smiled at them both and their interaction.

i had my arms wrapped around my legs as i sat on the couch on the tour bus as everyone was chatting together.

we had left the area for the next city a few hours after the show and it was late now, but no one seemed to be tired. the excitement of the show was still going through everyone but they all knew they needed to sleep. one by one they all plucked off and got ready for bed, peaking out saying goodnight before they climbed into their bunks and disappeared behind the curtains.

"i guess we should go to bed too" i suggested, looking at calum as he sat on the other side of the table, he only needed to turn his to look at me.

"yeah probably" he answered quietly

luke, calum and i stood up and began to get ready. the two of them let me use the bathroom first. quickly in the small bathroom, i removed my makeup and then exited to find calum and luke waiting in the back near their bunks.

"night" i whispered looking at both of them.

luke replies with a goodnight but calum only nodded and i felt his eyes on me. i'd gotten used to his long lingering looks but this one felt a little different. he wasn't just looking he was examining, something about me was making him give a deep look. quickly i assumes it was that he was trying to figure out the situation of our sleeping arrangements for tonight, trying to see if he would be joining me. so reaching for the door i let my eyes linger much too long.