"What a manly entrance!" Kirishima excitedly exclaims.

"Show yourself!" He walks inside to find himself in a corridor filled with stone pillars parallel to each other. Leading him to a gated door. "I'm no longer trembling! Here I am! I've come so far!~"

"He's not wrong," Grand Torino comments with a justified nod.

"You are the answer I've waited for, all of my life!~" Izuku sings passionately as he strongly pushes the gate open. "Oh, show yourself!"

He re-enters the dark void and looks around for the lights and the shadowy double of himself. "Let me see who you are!~" Determinedly walking into the darkness.

"Oh yes, show yourself dark Deku," Dabi drawls in amusement. Spinner can't help but chuckle a little to the comment.

"Come to me now~" He sings as one of the lights reappear before him. Then taking a form of a woman with dark hair in similar resemblance to Midoriya's mother.

"Oh Nana..." All Might can't help but say seeing his mentor again.

Grand Torino has a sad smile on his lips to his old friend. No matter how many times he sees her in these different worlds, she has that gentle smile.

Her ghostly figure smiles at Izuku welcomingly as she floats around the boy. Coming close to give him a brief hug before stepping off to the side, but not disappearing.

"Open your door~" Another light comes to him in form of a bald man with a rhythmic beat. Giving him a smile, hand in a thumbs up position. He does the same as the first light and stands off to the side next to her.

"Don't make me wait~" One after another more of the lights take their place to greet Izuku in ghostly form and stand in line to those off to the side who guided him. "One moment more~"

All for One quiet as each past holder of One for All shows themselves to the boy in spirit. Their expressions are only smiles of acceptance and encouragement.

He wonders and has a small hope to his brother in spirit again among them.

Confidently Izuku makes his way towards the white light hovering in the center of the darkness. "Oh, come to me now~" He sings strongly coming closer. "Open your door!~" Izuku stops before the light. "Don't make me wait, one moment more!~"

Izuku takes a moment to looks back at the ghostly figures and then at the white light who offers a pad of light for him to stand in. Not waiting a second more he steps into the lighted circle.

The room bursts into light, a dome like room with memories playing on the crystal walls around them. Different ones ranging from a white haired men to the ghostly figure battling against one man out of two. Series of hands passing down a torch of hope from one person to the next that greeted the teen.

"Whoa..." Someone seemed to breath out as they watch these series of events before them.

Izuku looks around in awe as the voices of the ghostly figures fill the room.

"Where the North wind meets the sea!"

"Ah-ah, ah-ah!~"

Izuku turns around to see a white haired young man in one of the old memories playing largely on the walls of the dome. Surprise on his face as he utters one word watching the older teen of the two white haired males. "Dad?"

"But isn't that-" Ojiro says but is cut off by the booming voices of the spirits on screen.

"There's a river~" The predecessors move smoothly to take a spot around the edges of the room.