Carefully Izuku walks through the tunnels, his eyes looking around as if searching for something. "You have secrets, too~ But you don't have to hide!~"

He takes a turn as he steady expresses his steady excitement. "Show yourself... I'm dying to meet you." He calls as out with knowing he is not alone here. It's just this feeling that surrounds him that feels like home. "Show yourself, it's your turn~"

The real Izuku, sitting in the theater with the heroes and villains feels confused. 'Just what is my other self dealing with here,' he thinks to himself.

The teen enters a small cavity, looking around with spread out arms. "Are you the one I've been looking for all of my life?~" he sings looking up and around for any sign. "Show yourself, I'm ready to learn~ Ah-ah, ah-ah~" He sings softly and ready.

His call is finally answered hearing a familiar echo behind him. "Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah~" Izuku turn as around quickly to his shadowy double with his wispy green eyes smiling back at him.

"It's Shadow Deku!" Uraraka points out quickly while hitting the side of a shocked Iida's arm.

Midoriya on screen grins back as he starts to chase after the shadowy figure through the tunnels. Those different speckles of light lighting the way for him. His smile remaining as he has to jump through the obstacle course to chase after his double.

"I've never felt so certain. All my life, I've been torn!~ But I'm here for a reason, could it be the reason I was born?" His quirk alights around his body and the moving lights glow brightly in tune with him.

"I have always been so different!~"

Flashback show to his childhood. Him shown to have no quirk due to his toe joint and then displaying his late blooming quirk at the entrance exam.

"Deku!" A young Katsuki being shown to use his quirk on young Izuku who cries in pain before being left behind.

"Bakugou, not cool man!"

"Tch! Whatever..."

"I'm sorry Izuku! I'm sorry!"

Inko can't help but curl up by her friend who pays her shoulder in comfort at the painful memory. She could only apologize in that moment. The encouragement leaving her in fear that her son would get even more hurt if he continued to persuade a hero career being Quirkless.

"Normal rules did not apply!~"

Then sitting at his desk crying after All Might in the hologram video congratulates him for passing the exam to study at U.A.

"Come, Young Midoriya. This is your Hero Academia!" All Might on the hologram video acceptance letter encourages.

Izuku on his desk chair crying tears of joy.

Some of the heroes and students are a little tearful at their friend/son/student's dream come true.

The audience is brought back to present time Izuku in this dream like setting. "Is this the day? Are you the way, I finally find out why?~" He stops for a moment to rest his hand against the wall of the cave. Yet he can't as the lights usher him to follow as they spin in place before him. Using his quirk he pushes himself to continue forward to follow his shadowy double who had taken a second to look back at him with a green smile.

Phasing through a jumble of ruble that blocks the entrance to another cavity. The lights who were guiding Izuku also phase through after him. No hesitance as the boy ignites his quirk in to his arm to bring a smashing blow to open the entrance.